Goodbye Reach

Maximum Clutch

• 2 weeks later...

I won't. Didn't like Reach all that much. Bloom pissed me off to much and it didn't have the BR. I like the DMR in Halo 4 but, despised it in Reach. Once I got all the cheevos for Reach I turned the POS in.

All bloom does is make it more realistic and take more skill. Just because a game doesn't have a BR doesn't mean it should get shunned, those are pretty bad reasons.

All bloom does is make it more realistic and take more skill. Just because a game doesn't have a BR doesn't mean it should get shunned, those are pretty bad reasons.

This may come as a shock, but even in real life if you aim carefully, shots go where you want them to go. If in real life you aim for a tree but hit a house 10ft over then their is something wrong. I could aim for the head but get a chest shot because of the bloom and that cost me an unbelievable amount of deaths. Reach was a good game it was just a terrible Halo game.

You may find my reasons bad but, that's why I didn't like the game. There's plenty of other reasons but, those are the main ones as to why I didn't like Reach. Short campaign, constantly forming unbalanced teams, lack of fun playlists, takes to long to earn credits to get to higher ranks, no real firefight matchmaking, and small variety of commendations.

This may come as a shock, but even in real life if you aim carefully, shots go where you want them to go. If in real life you aim for a tree but hit a house 10ft over then their is something wrong. I could aim for the head but get a chest shot because of the bloom and that cost me an unbelievable amount of deaths. Reach was a good game it was just a terrible Halo game.

Well if we're going realistic, we might as well add a kick to each gun, and make you aim down your sights when you shoot instead of holding it at your side basically. It's either bloom, or even more call of duty style gameplay. Personally, I'd prefer bloom. All it takes is a little patience, really, which is also what you'd need in a real gunfight.

You may find my reasons bad but, that's why I didn't like the game. There's plenty of other reasons but, those are the main ones as to why I didn't like Reach. Short campaign, constantly forming unbalanced teams, lack of fun playlists, takes to long to earn credits to get to higher ranks, no real firefight matchmaking, and small variety of commendations.

You make a good point, sorry. I guess it was a big change, and long-term halo fans certainly won't like all of them. Like Halo 4, you have the people who think it feels just like Halo 3, and the people who feel it feels like Call of Duty. I guess there's no way to appeal to all the fans out there, really.

No there isn't a way to make everyone happy. The forum sections for both Halo Reach and Halo 3 on Bungie's site proved that no matter how good a game is people will always find something wrong with a game. There was aspects of Reach I did like, for instance having the commendations, armor abilities, new vehicles, new game types, FF was better then in ODST, adding in some new cool weapons, and remaking one of my favorite maps from Halo 2 Ascension.