Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 5

N@han FloreZ

"ohh crap... I got hunter blood all over my best mjolnir"

Great episode really picked up in eps 4 and 5, after the dull teenzy 2nd & 3rd episodes.

Was it intentional that Kelly looked exactly like Kat and Fred looked like a young Jun or possibly Noble 6 ?

Lol in one of the behind the scenes it was stated that they ran low on the budget so used the armor from the Reach live action and changed them a bit. Kelly looked different than what she was supposed to look like, and Fred didnt look anything like how he was supposed to. I was actually really disappointed with that aspect fo the episode.

"ohh crap... I got hunter blood all over my best mjolnir"

Great episode really picked up in eps 4 and 5, after the dull teenzy 2nd & 3rd episodes.

Was it intentional that Kelly looked exactly like Kat and Fred looked like a young Jun or possibly Noble 6 ?

I honestly don't think they look anything like them, but that's just me

Lol in one of the behind the scenes it was stated that they ran low on the budget so used the armor from the Reach live action and changed them a bit. Kelly looked different than what she was supposed to look like, and Fred didnt look anything like how he was supposed to. I was actually really disappointed with that aspect fo the episode.

Oh so thats why fred was wearing noble six's helmet :P

well given that it was made to promote halo 4 and their budget wasnt near as big as a feature films would be i think they did a **** good job with it , it got the point across and i believe its layed the ground work for future possible live action halo plots