update for game

hanerp

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be and update for free

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care
  2. 2. If there were to be an update what vehicle would you want on it the most

• Troop Warthog
    • Pelican
    • Phantom
    • Chain Gun Falcon
    • Seraph
    • Longsword
  3. 3. If there was an update what would you rather have

• More playable people(Jackal,Grunt,Skirmisher,Brute)
    • More maps
    • MOre game Modes

More maps, especially for Invasion, i picked falcon and i don't care. So there's my opinion. Invasion needs map so bad.... :/

Exactly this Invasion desperately needs more maps, sick and tired of playing boneyard and spire, as breakpoint never comes up, and whilst I mentioned breakpoint bring back the banshee

More maps for invasion.

I agree but I say go a step further and make more maps for all play lists. I play a lot of rumble pit and swat and Im getting tired of playing the same maps all the time. Id like to see a good size map pack come out and have them actually show up in playlists without having to go to the DLC playlist to play them.

This isnt Halo 3..... AAs are fine bloom is fine get used to it or dont play it ...

Everyone says that, and its really annoying, im used to it, but someone people just can;t.

anyway.

No Bloom

Blood Beatdowns.

1 - 50.

more game modes

more game maps

after that, i don't care.

I would like to play SWAT on more maps instead of the most common and most annoying three: Uncaged, Pinnacle and Asylum.

It's very sad to say that someone knows the SWAT playlist by heart if they know that they'll get those three instantly.

Also, lessen the killfeed time by half the time. I don't want it to get in the way of my reticule because the reticule is too transparent.

Edit: Also, I would LOVE to have an "Avoid Guest" feature. I hate any type of guests because 99.9% of the time, they suck and bring the team down or betray. What's the use of guests other than to annoy a team? In fact, I would pay 800 M$ points for this feature. I'm not kidding. I would pay money to avoid guests at all costs.

• 1 month later...

Ermm there is a free update. The update brings no bloom, adjustments to the AA's.

The Halo CE remake brings 7 new maps to Reach when it comes out. (You have to pay tho, don't cry, they put effort into making them, we should have to pay)

Vehicles I don't really care about, we have enough really.

I agree that we need more maps in matchmaking, the problem isn't that they arn't there, its that they don't show up in matchmaking. They need to start making playlists DLC required. Also stop removing maps from matchmaking, like Pinnacle from Team Snipers.

I love Team Snipers, but they only have about 5 maps in the playlist, which makes it boring. They need to stop removing the maps.

But honestly, it seems everything you asked for is already on its way.