Armors and unlocks?

Right no major gameplay changes but maybe some new armor available. Stinks for those that have completed their armor collection already haha.

LOL well one of my friends is a inheritor and he just completed his entire armory and he is gonna flip when he hears that there are more armors coming LOL but I don't think it will be a issue for him to buy the armors since he has a billion credits LOL!

Man I would love a Green Visor. Either that or some new Armor effects. Maybe one that gives you the appearance of being covered in blood.

That wouldn't count as an effect would it?

Nothing happens with blood.

Maybe we could get some sort of Matchmaking Voice as an Armor Effect, Talking Spartans for every kill. It seems so boring and bland without voices.

I'd hate to say it but the Constant voice of Jeff Steitzer saying; "KILLIONARE! or UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE, and PERFECTION." Is starting to get old.

Since it will be using Reach multiplayer I was wondering if it would include new armor types and unlocks such as new visor colors.

I would really enjoy things like red visor color or something or a new armor. So will it have new features for unlocks?

I want actual colours lol

And ability to put any attacment on any helmet, if o happens with the holo glitch it can happen in game

If it does, you would probably only be able to use it on the CEA disc. Unless they recoded everything for the title update, but that wouldn't change the fact on how much memory it would take to do, and some people don't have that much memory. I have plenty, still like 175gb, so I would download it, it's just others might not be able to.

mybe have the firefight voices in multiplayer, i would really like that

Like Gears of War? Lol, I've wanted this ever since Reach came out. Dumb that they're only in Firefight, but then again, Halo is much more sneaking around than Gears of War, and Gears of War is a faster and "louder" game, so hearing a voice wouldn't make you think of anything, but in Halo, what if your character randomly says something when you're about to assassinate an enemy? Your cover would be blown. They would have to make it so that they only talk when reloading, shooting, got a kill, assassinations, basically anything where it wouldn't matter if the voice was heard.

Like Gears of War? Lol, I've wanted this ever since Reach came out. Dumb that they're only in Firefight, but then again, Halo is much more sneaking around than Gears of War, and Gears of War is a faster and "louder" game, so hearing a voice wouldn't make you think of anything, but in Halo, what if your character randomly says something when you're about to assassinate an enemy? Your cover would be blown. They would have to make it so that they only talk when reloading, shooting, got a kill, assassinations, basically anything where it wouldn't matter if the voice was heard.

What if after you get killed, during the load out screen, it describes how you were killed in the same derogatory tone it uses to say "Game Over" "Revenge" and "Suicide". In a very derogatory tone it could say things like "Assassinated", "Beat Down", Splattered", "Sniped", "Lazered", "Rocketed" etc.

That way it doesn't interfere with gameplay but it also humiliates you just a little bit after your death to push you to play better. Just thinking out loud on a Tuesday.