Bane of my existence!

CatTrumpet

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrrzyoAjel0&feature=player_embedded#![/media]

@ 3:50 Bane of my existence get thee behind me Satan!

By the looks of it the Concussion rifle returns, under what new name I do not know. Personally this is the first I've seen of it in all of the game play I've watched, not sure about you all. So I apologize if this is old news.

What are your thoughts of it's return? Yea or nay? As long as it is not as OP as in Reach, I'll be fine.

-EDIT- Apparently it retains the name, "Concussion Rifle".

Still concussion rifle and still awesome at being annoying to vehicles lol

i loved using it to flip vehicles, but i loved using it even more on players with the energy sword. They would sprint straight at me but the concussion rifle would send them soaring back. lol

i loved using it to flip vehicles, but i loved using it even more on players with the energy sword. They would sprint straight at me but the concussion rifle would send them soaring back. lol

Man lately it seems that when I use the concussion rifle someone with the sword still manages to lunge through the concussive shots and kill me...Reach is so broken

• 2 weeks later...