What do you do in Halo Reach for fun?

Ark

Me and all my friends will go just play some games on zombies and test out maps we make. I hang out with some friends who play drunk halo night and it's fun to hear them talk and watch them play lol. :drinks:

• Like 2

I rather enjoy playing co-op matchmaking and firefight arcade.

Though some people I encounter in co-op matchmaking are the biggest idiots I've ever met.

This in a nutshell, I have NEVER met anyone in the co-op campaign playlist who actually plays it

And I love the firefight playlist

Me and all my friends will go just play some games on zombies and test out maps we make. I hang out with some friends who play drunk halo night and it's fun to hear them talk and watch them play lol. :drinks:

I go up to enemies in BTB with an empty Hog, honk twice, and they get in the gunner seat. I then drive him around my team and let them get lots o' kills. For the lulz of course.

I used to love playing hockey in action sack, but then it started turning into a beatdown fest, the opposite team never really cared to play it properly, they preffered to charge people down and hit them a million times until we were dead, haen't really been in action sack since, it got spoiled for me really, shame though, it was fun while it lasted

• Like 1

I like to camp a spot where I can see lots of action and death. Then wait for the right time to shoot a downed grenade as 2 or more members are walking over them, and KABLOOOIEEEEEE! The only problem is that I have to hope the people in that area already have the 2 max nades each. Otherwise it becomes a long wait.