FOTUS no longer exclusive to console...

Tallgeese

So it would seem the FOTUS armor has gone the way of the Recruit armor...available to everyone at a certain point. In this forum article are listed several sites that have been recently updated, in them the description only states the skins and emblems as being exclusive, not the armor. So it would seem the FOTUS armor is no longer exclusive to the Halo 4 Xbox360 console.

Supposedly, the FOTUS armor is armor unlocked at SR-130.

To clarify, as has now been revealed, when you get the skin for an armor, such as the Prime skin, the Recruit armor is in turn unlocked. The FOTUS skin with the console unlocks the FOTUS armor, just now it is the case that everyone can have FOTUS once they hit SR-130, so console bundle owners will have it from day one.

https://forums.halow...he-console.aspx

here is a link to how armor and skins work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19nznZGyuw0

See, at least I get my FOTUS from day one. I imagine this goes for weapons as well? *hopes*

But from now on, they HAVE to tell the truth at the start. 343 have already lied more than the U.S. Gov't in the past decade.

Just as LE owners get an exclusive version of the AR with the prime skin, console owners get an exclusive version of the LR with the LR console skin.

Just as LE owners get an exclusive version of the Recruit armor with the Prime skin, console owners get an exclusive version of the FOTUS armor with the FOTUS console skin

I agree that 343i/M$ do not have a good reputation going so far

• Like 2

Yeah, but do we get the weapons from the start as well? Because if so, Consoles get 2 cool guns at start if pre-ordered from Gamestop.

Yeah idk...getting the BR and LR from the start would be a bit OP to be honest, especaily since you have to technically buy them first...I think the weapons and armor work differently though. You do not have to purchase armor in the game, you just unlock it. Where as you have to purchase the guns and packages. So perhaps you unlock the armor from the skins right off the bat, but you have to purchase the guns first than you can automatically apply the skins. I really dont know

That'd make sense. I don't think it'd be too OP since the weapons are well balanced, it's just the fact that we'd get Precision weapons first.

Yeah idk man...making it so that console owners have to spend SP on the LR first before they could use the LR with the console skin would be the only way to really make it fair I suppose. But who knows

Yeah idk man...making it so that console owners have to spend SP on the LR first before they could use the LR with the console skin would be the only way to really make it fair I suppose. But who knows

I'd just think that making us wait until whenever it unlocks is cool, but whatever they do, I can't stop them. XD

You know, I am very okay with 343's lie about FOTUS aren't I? I guess it's the fact that I was expecting it.

• Like 1

I'd just think that making us wait until whenever it unlocks is cool, but whatever they do, I can't stop them. XD

You know, I am very okay with 343's lie about FOTUS aren't I? I guess it's the fact that I was expecting it.

yeah after all the flip flopping and bait and switch 343i/M$ have been doing who knows what will change...I wouldnt be surprised if they take the Scanner and Strider helmets away from the LE again lol

this defeats the purpose of people buying it for specific armor that everyone gets. Unlike bungie, in reach you got an elite and an armor effect for pre-ordering that wasn't unlocked through levels.

Well essentially Console get a exclusive skin for the FOTUS armor and LE get a exclusive skin for the Recruit armor. Everyone can have the FOTUS and Recruit armor, but not the exclusive skins for them

Well essentially Console get a exclusive skin for the FOTUS armor and LE get a exclusive skin for the Recruit armor. Everyone can have the FOTUS and Recruit armor, but not the exclusive skins for them

Skins don't matter, I can pick your gun up and call it close enough.

You know, I'm just going to keep checking the Gamestop Console bonus list. If it changes, which it is likely to if this is concrete, we'll know. Besides, MS would likely tell them before us.

Haha yeah knowing M$ they wont even tell the community lol...