Halo 4 Bloom?

Jhuv

So I have been watching multiple gameplay videos of Halo 4 matchmaking, and up until I just saw DMR gameplay with bloom, I thought there was no bloom on any weapons. Can someone clear up this confusion I'm dealing with. Thanks guys.

can someone shed some light for me?

Bloom applies to all sniper rifles, the DMR, and automatic weapons like the AR, Storm Rifle, and Suppressor. The other weapons have spread similar to the past Halo titles. All weapons will have some sort of bloom/spread in Halo 4. Also "flinching" is now progressive, so if you are hit once while scoped the flinch will be less, but if you are hit several times while trying to scope the flinch will increase throwing off your aim.

That and bloom is not on every weapon as I explained above

True but someone will complain about something. People always do! In the Anniversary playlist in Reach I compalined that the Pistol shouldn't be as strong as it is becuase in real life no pistol, MAGNUM OR NOT, is that strong!

True but someone will complain about something. People always do! In the Anniversary playlist in Reach I compalined that the Pistol shouldn't be as strong as it is becuase in real life no pistol, MAGNUM OR NOT, is that strong!

Well Pistols in real life can incapacitate a person with one shot, and easily kill them in one shot.