Limited Edition Halo 4 Armor?

a live dinosaur

Since the Recruit armor is the default armor, what will the LE armor be? Originally, it was Recruit, now what will it be?

LE does not get armor...Le only gets the Prime Armor Skin, and Prime AR Weapon Skin. You get the recruit armor for your avatar, but not in game of Halo 4

But they said the Recruit Armor was a reward for pre-ordering the limited edition of Halo 4.

Incorrect, they said you get the exclusive Prime Armor Skin...they just showed the Prime Armor Skin on the recruit armor. Here is a link from Gamestop and it says Exclusive Spartan IV Armor Skin, not armor.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/halo-4-limited-edition/102028

Maybe there will still be a special helmet, lets wait and see.

Maybe...really the LE is kinda lame...the Skins are cool, but the War Games doesnt come with the two helmets and the falcon emblem, there is no exclusive armor, and the cryo tube avatar prop is kinda lame. I really only like the skins and the specialization accessibility to all 8 from the start (once oyu hit 50 of course)

Also all of the preorder armor is avalible to everyone, you just get it unlocked without haveing to work for it. As for the preorder skins, there will be a dlc containing all of them for a price post launch. I was bummed out when the le was sold out at gamestop but really there is nothing to miss. The only thing you get is prime, and its kinda lame, just two stripes of grey paint on your gun that noone will notice anyways.

Incorrect, they said you get the exclusive Prime Armor Skin...they just showed the Prime Armor Skin on the recruit armor. Here is a link from Gamestop and it says Exclusive Spartan IV Armor Skin, not armor.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/halo-4-limited-edition/102028

when the limited edition was first announced, they DID say we would get an exclusive armor, but now they have changed it to armor skin :/

when the limited edition was first announced, they DID say we would get an exclusive armor, but now they have changed it to armor skin :/

Correct, they did at first say we got an exclusive armor...however for some reason 343i took that away. They also took away the 2 helmets and falcon embelm that comes with the standalone version of the War Games Map Pass from the LE. Not too impressed with the marketing of 343i/M$

I remember a time when people didn't care about bonuses for preordering, where has the time gone..

Now everytime a certain preorder doesn't get them a specific bonus, people flip out, like be glad your getting something at least, they dont HAVE to give you ANY bonuses at all.

I remember a time when people didn't care about bonuses for preordering, where has the time gone..

Now everytime a certain preorder doesn't get them a specific bonus, people flip out, like be glad your getting something at least, they dont HAVE to give you ANY bonuses at all.

Same here. :/ I miss the good ol' golden days of gaming.