Halo 4 armour

Ins4nek1ll4

From what i watched today its gona be hella hard to even get the armors and guns.

No its not, you get them as you rank up. Armor and skins are unlocked when completing certain levels aka SR-10, commendations, waypoint awards, etc. Most will be unlocked through basic leveling through the 50 levels. The guns and tactical/support packages, grenades, and armor abilities are all unlocked by level 26 but you just ownt be able to purchase them all until level 50. You will be able to have all weapons, packages, etc by level 50. It takes far less time to level through Halo 4 than it did Reach...it will take similar time as CoD..dont flame

I can see what you mean about the fact that the armour doesn't seem so sleek. I was a little worried about this originally, but after a little time it grows on you (atleast I think so). It's a different style than past Halo games, but I think it will still be cool.

• Like 1

I like the way a lot of the armor looks now...they changed slightly from E3 and SDCC to PAX ad to the final build. Also of note is the fact that armor skins ARE armor specific, so each armor will have its very own unique armor skin. Here is a link:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/15109-armor-skins-are-armor-specific/

I agree that some of the helmets like scanner are redundant, like Mass Effect's visorception. However I like the look of the new armors as a whole because they look more like power armor from five hundred years in the future and less like a guy wearing random pieces of metal over a black jumpsuit.