MP -Playable Characters

InnocentHaze

???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Charakters Would You Want to Play in MP

2. 2. And wich could be used for Firefight

Why would you want to be one of the other alien species? I'm pretty sure the reason they haven't been included yet is because besides the brutes and elites, nothing is really that tough. When you see a jackal the only gun he ever carries is a beam rifle, a plasma pistol, and a needle rifle, in my opinion that's is very limited amount of guns and would be very lame. Grunts only use plasma pistols, needlers, and fuel rods. Drones only use needlers and plasma pistols. The only one i might want to be would be a brute but brutes aren't even close to as skillful with guns as elites are which is why they're usually trying kill you with "brute" force. Master Chief and Elites have been playable characters because they are very skillful with with weapons and their accuracy as well as melee; this is why both the spartans and elites where at the highest statuses of each others armies.

New: The only other species that might work would be forerunners if they're even in this game,note that i said might.

That something i would want to know...

Would u like it and it is Possible for you?

Some of the Charakters would only good for Invasion

:yahoo: But i think that would be awesome to play other species

please comment

Just use AIs instead, tha that way you don't lag the game so bad you can't move.