What would you do first when you get Halo 4?

SO7SF

The first thing that I would do when I get Halo 4 is the Campaign. I will the Campaign first because I want to know the Halo 4 story. Then I will do the Campaign again to get the achievements and do Legendary to see the last ending of the game. I am asking this because maybe someone will do Forge mode, War Games, or Spartan Ops at the start. I want to hear what you people will do first? ^_^

Smell the cover and the disc. I always do that when I open a new game.

huh, I thought I was the only one that did that. But the first thing I'll probably do is go to bed, I've been working mornings a lot recently and I can barely get to midnight these days much less do a all night gamming marathon

Campaign; I just don't know if I should do it on normal to absorb the campaign's actual story and not get frustrated by dying a million times or to play it on legendary for all of the achievements, bragging rights, legendary ending( if there is one), etc.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE

I suggest you should play on Heroic the first time, or maybe on Normal. This way you'll get the best experience as you'll be able to absorb the story and the good moments without getting frustrated or angry. I'm probably gonna play the campaign on Legendary after my 2nd playthrough with my friends.