Ragnarock n Mantis Gameplay.

Online Denied

seems a bit OP...and yes I understand that if you sneak up on it you can easily hijack/blow up the Mantis. But the thing I noticed is that it can turn pretty fast and deals a massive ammount of damage. It took down a banshee and a tank in like 2 hits. Hopefully they scale back the damage just a bit when the game launches

seems a bit OP...and yes I understand that if you sneak up on it you can easily hijack/blow up the Mantis. But the thing I noticed is that it can turn pretty fast and deals a massive ammount of damage. It took down a banshee and a tank in like 2 hits. Hopefully they scale back the damage just a bit when the game launches

Nice to see you back here c: I think they were just hyping it though

Nice to see you back here c: I think they were just hyping it though

Its good to be back and have internet again lol

I agree it is probably just a hype vid...they did that with the Hornet in Halo 3 and the BR in Halo 2 before they came out.

I totally agree. I'm hoping they dim the damage down a bit, and it'd be nice if it had a 'weak spot' as mentioned in the video, or somewhere where it's more vulnerable to gunfire. I'm really hoping the Plasma Pistol will deactivate it as a vehicle, that'd really give a good chance to anybody right off the bat as long as they spawn with one. I'm sure this will be a #1 priority to take out - look how powerful it is!

I totally agree. I'm hoping they dim the damage down a bit, and it'd be nice if it had a 'weak spot' as mentioned in the video, or somewhere where it's more vulnerable to gunfire. I'm really hoping the Plasma Pistol will deactivate it as a vehicle, that'd really give a good chance to anybody right off the bat as long as they spawn with one. I'm sure this will be a #1 priority to take out - look how powerful it is!

Like I said before, I believe it is just a hype video. I can't possibly imagine it taking out a Scorpion so easily.