COD nerds stop complaining about halo 4!

Adrian Radici

i have seen so many forum pages (not just on this website) full of COD nerds raging on and on about halo 4 copying there game and how the grapics are horrible etc etc...

now im not saying COD is bad im just trying to prove my point...

1: HALO 4 IS COPYING COD WITH PERKS AND CUSTOM LOADOUTS ETC: Yes halo 4 is introducing many ideas from COD so what. why are you complaining? this proves that your game is very popular and everyone likes it. 343i has allready said before that they are implementing COD ideas but there changing them to fit halo. witch means that the two games are still gona be so diffrent its not even funny.

2: HALO 4 LOOKS HORRIBLE: Yes halo 4 dosent look like crysis just yet. but its decent enough. halo 4 is focused on gameplay witch if u ask most hardcore players is the most important aspect of any game. id rather play counter strike than dayZ coz the gameplay may not be super realistic but it suits more gamers style of gameplay.

3:COD IS MORE REALISTIC THAN HALO 4: oh is it now? yeah i can see how COD black ops 2 is super realistic. im saying this coz its supposed to be. halo is not ment to be realistic its an arcade shooter ment to be set in the future. so in some ways its stupid to even whine about the realism.

4:COD IS EVOLVING UNLIKE HALO: Both games have evolved equally depending on what you enjoy

5: COD HAS SOLD MORE COPYS BY LIKE 3 MILLION COMPARED TO HALO: ok this isent exactely about H4 but it will bite H4 on the ass when it comes out....: yes COD has sold more copys and we care because? COD is on PC, Xbox and PS3 deh its obviously gona sell more copys.

Ok thats about it i think. Look COD is a great game and so is halo so i think both Black ops 2 and H4 will be excellent yet still very diffrent. have a good one guys=)

• Like 3

1. COD didn't invent perks, stat tracking, loadouts or anything like that. It's like Apple, it took a product that existed before and made it popular.

2. One could argue the graphical sytle looks bad but as for an actually fact based assement about the graphics Halo 4 does not look bad. (for a console game) Anyone who says otherwise is trolling.

3. Anyone who says COD is realistic is trolling or doesn't know how the real world works.

4. COD IS EVOLVING. Evolution is at its simpliest definition change over time. Each COD game does add something and look a bit better. Whether it's enough is extremely debatable. What generally annoys people is that if you copy and pasted MW3 on the first MW it'd be a pretty good match.

People don't want a drastic change generally, what they want is to feel like it was 60 bucks well spent. Which is why graphics, sound design, animations, etc all go a long way to selling that idea that a game has changed alot. If you have all that AND you add new maps and weapons...people are content to say it's a new game.

5. Both will sell well. Both will be popular. End of story.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think some of you need to read my main post again.

1. COD didn't invent perks, stat tracking, loadouts or anything like that. It's like Apple, it took a product that existed before and made it popular.

2. One could argue the graphical sytle looks bad but as for an actually fact based assement about the graphics Halo 4 does not look bad. (for a console game) Anyone who says otherwise is trolling.

3. Anyone who says COD is realistic is trolling or doesn't know how the real world works.

4. COD IS EVOLVING. Evolution is at its simpliest definition change over time. Each COD game does add something and look a bit better. Whether it's enough is extremely debatable. What generally annoys people is that if you copy and pasted MW3 on the first MW it'd be a pretty good match.

People don't want a drastic change generally, what they want is to feel like it was 60 bucks well spent. Which is why graphics, sound design, animations, etc all go a long way to selling that idea that a game has changed alot. If you have all that AND you add new maps and weapons...people are content to say it's a new game.

5. Both will sell well. Both will be popular. End of story.

So are you agreeing with me?

Stop complaining about "COD nerds".

All you have to do is leave them alone and they will leave.

you leave them alone and they will bite you on the ass

It's funny because Halo has better graphics, gameplay mechanics AND physics than CoD.

yeah thats what i said. i just stated that its not the best looking game ever. like compared to crysis 2

You know.. i don't think there are that many CoD nerds around these forums, so this might be the wrong place to try to slap them in their faces

not just nerds but people who play COD aswell who for some reason think its ok to complain about H4 a bit to much. im not trying to say COD stinks im just saying that people who think COD has things that Halo 4 lacks in are wasting there time coz there wrong. such as "oh but COD is more realistic than halo 4" which is wrong in 2 ways

1: COD is just not realistic. end of story

2:halo is not based on realism. its an arcade shooter (thats a good thing). so theres honestly no reason to even say something like that about halo 4.

BTW: in my main post everything in CAPITAL LETTERS is what i hear cod nerds etc say. there not my opinions. my ones are in lower case

• Like 1

What people don't understand is that it solely comes down to what you're interested in. Halo has an epic storyline, a beautifully composed score, and a fanbase that is proud and loyal to the series. I love Halo for that.

The people who flame Halo or feel as if they need you to convert to their beliefs and interests are the ones that are sh!tty people at the core and need to be solemn and peacefully happy with their favorite video game series.

In other words..."grow up"...

• Like 1

What people don't understand is that it solely comes down to what you're interested in. Halo has an epic storyline, a beautifully composed score, and a fanbase that is proud and loyal to the series. I love Halo for that.

The people who flame Halo or feel as if they need you to convert to their beliefs and interests are the ones that are sh!tty people at the core and need to be solemn and peacefully happy with their favorite video game series.

In other words..."grow up"...

bout time someone said this