Valhalla remake confirmed. mantis in multiplayer?

HolyH3llBatman

I'm pretty sure if they keep all the basic gametypes that were available in Halo 3 for the same map, it'll be a lot of fun. And yes, I heard the map was confirmed as now being called "Ragnarok" . As for the Mantis, last I read they still claim it will only be in campaign, however after seeing that gameplay, I'm not totally sure. It could have simply been a test for possibly using it in matchmaking, or perhaps this was just a small sneak peek of what is to come. Too bad nothing's been 100% confirmed about it I guess...

i would love to see the mantis in matchmaking as long as its balanced properly. Im interested in how different the damage tables are from previous halos. if a tank is easier/harder to destroy? if the mantis is implamented into matchmaking i would think its would sit inbetween a warthog and scorpion in terms of difficulty to destroy.

From what i've seen so far, Ragnarok is 100% Valhalla. Completely similiar, no differences.

And that is just fine that way, after all it's going to be a remake and therefore shouldn't be different in any way, except for graphics, of course

And Mantis in multiplayer.. wow. If that's so, we'll have lots of fun.