Bannable offences (newfound offence)

Destyran

• 2 weeks later...

High five :-)

Are we allowed to post Bungie game histories of players who AFK a lot? This is the one remaining problem for me in Firefight and I'd love to call out the offenders on a public forum (this is not allowed on Bungie's forum). I even get messages from some of them boasting about how they never get caught because of their "clever system" (read: not very clever).

I'm goin to say no, purely on due to the fact the person will not be here to defend themselves. Plus we dont want to get into a calling someone thread.

Well, it's hard to defend a score of zero and an AFKers thread is actually what I was going for but fair enough. The pigeons on my roof know all the names by now anyway :lol:.

Uhh, guys i was playing the TU BETA and had a good game with 25 kills or something cant really remember. the players were not exactly the same skill level as me and stuff. but later this dude "skullguy 1313" sent me this msg saying "aimbot noob" and occasionally i'd get messages like "scrub" or "you suck" among other things. but this was the first. and he goes on to saying this

"ur on a close watch 343 studios aimbot ban list and uve been reported over 10.000 times 4 socalled "heat seeking bullets" and i work 4 343 gameing studios so watch ur words, this is a warning if we have 1 more report on u you will be banned from xbox live."

So my reply was something like i have never had an aimbot, i play MLG and No Bloom Custom games with friends and that is why i am better than him... so his reply was this "thats not what my company say's and im not getting sucked into that, u have a basic aimbot download on ur pc and if its activated again u will recieve an e-mail giving u 1 week notice on ur account being shut down. (dont reply)."

i dont even know how to get an aimbot or how that stuff works lol, i have never even played against a guy with "aimbot" just seen it on youtube and stuff ut thats about it. this guy claims to be working at 343i but his location says Canada.

so im a lil concerned about being banned because some guy cant take a fair and square loss.

I have a youtube account and i can post the Game there or you can check my fileshare for it and i can prove that i do not have an aimbot... how the heck do you even get such things? lol

my gamertag is iJETk and youtube acc is iJETk and the file in my FS would be named "skullguy lost" lol couldnt think of anything for the name lol

so i wake up today im like uh i play halo reach so i put in halo reach it loads up i chosse my memmory right after that it say you have been temporaily baned for earning credits so i hit a right after that it says this account has been temporaily baned from earning credits how long are temporaily waits i mean i am a brigadier grade three and i never had a credit ban before how do i fix it?again how long to temporailys last?will i ever get credits again?sorry for grammer

:thumbdown: 343 industries please fix thix :thumbdown:

so i wake up today im like uh i play halo reach so i put in halo reach it loads up i chosse my memmory right after that it say you have been temporaily baned for earning credits so i hit a right after that it says this account has been temporaily baned from earning credits how long are temporaily waits i mean i am a brigadier grade three and i never had a credit ban before how do i fix it?again how long to temporailys last?will i ever get credits again?sorry for grammer

:thumbdown: 343 industries please fix thix :thumbdown:

niko as you know the system will automatically ban gamer tags, even an XBOX, from earning credits if it see unfavorable activity. Bans have been applied to accounts for manipulating saves in campaign, AFKing in fire fights to credit boosting. A ban may last for only 24 hours, which is typical of an initial ban, to weeks for repeat offenders.

I know it can be frustrating especially when you believe you have done nothing wrong. All I can say is play for one day for the pleasure of the game and hope it is lifted tomorrow. If you offer your gamer tag, members can look at you recent play history and give you an idea of what may have caused the ban.

Halo Reach gamer tags cptmorgan0901 and STR8UPCRAZY

I have had my xbox for about 3 weeks now and have only been able to receive credits for 3 days. i read your reasons for getting banned and non of them apply to us. the first ban lasted a day and the second ban lasted 2 weeks cuz my wife wasnt really good at playing and they got her for afk and was ban for almost 2 weeks. well now she makes kills and plenty of assists now and we were able to receive credits for about 4 hours and then it said our console and tags were temporarily banned again and this time it was just me playing and not my wife. i make plenty of kills and assists and don't know why i keep getting banned. i called about it over and over again and cant get anyone to help me on whats going on. can someone please help me!!

I forgot to mention also that when they said my wife was afk she wasnt she just couldnt make any kills cuz she was new to the game but now she does pretty good and makes around 4-5 kills per game and makes plenty of assists. we just dont understand whats going on and why our console and tags keep getting these bans. thank you!

I forgot to mention also that when they said my wife was afk she wasnt she just couldnt make any kills cuz she was new to the game but now she does pretty good and makes around 4-5 kills per game and makes plenty of assists. we just dont understand whats going on and why our console and tags keep getting these bans. thank you!

What is your gamer tag? Go to my profile by selecting my name in this reply and you can send me a private message if you do not want it public. I am just a member of this forum, but review your play historty and see what I can find for you.