"Halo 4" GiantBomb CTF on Exile Multiplayer Gameplay+Ranking System!

TrulyExclusive

Well, the gameplay wasn't worth watching because that guy is an absolute BK, i've already seen the Banshee in other videos and i already knew about the 50 ranks system (+10 in the specialization of your choice).

So what's new here? What do we learn from the conversation?

Pre-set loadouts for the different MM playlists.

So what my amazing imagination tells me on this one is that these will either be additional loadouts to the number you can make yourself, or they will replace the ones you could make yourself if you never decided to do that.

Needler is beastly

I was wondering how good it would be this time around, since it's an Ordnance Weapon now. Seems like it is quite beastly. And judging from what the guy says, it has some nice splash damage too.

A flag carrier that kills the enemy flag carrier gets a Flagjoust medal

Not much to say about that. I think it's cool. The more medals, the better

Overcharged Bolt Shot is like an overcharged Plasma Pistol shot, but more deadly

I like it. Finally the difference is clearer

And that's it. As i said though, these are just the things i noticed that i didn't know yet.

yeah, needler splash damage, cool.

didn't realy get a great look at ranking system, but apparently it seperates players according to skill, so gonna give it a chance

load outs will be good, team direction will be important in pregame lobby, eg "I'm this role, you be that role" (get microphones everybody wanting to be good)

hopefully the maps will be structured, so far I have only seen big team mayhem type maps, unlike pit with a sniper tower over looking your side of the map and alley ways for front line confrontations, or guardian with a sniper tower over looking the entire map, stand off- battle for control of the laser and warthog, valhalla battle for control of top middle, snowbound battle of which team had the best flank manuvers, isolation battle of which team could dominate the other teams respawns, construct control of top

it sounds like bloom is back, the commentator said " better to shoot your magnum slower so the shots are more accurate", I would like to see bloom be adjustable, alot of pros tried to get bloom out of mlg, it removes some of the skill of the battle and adds some chance.

I agree with Vplus2, we already knew about the 50 initial ranks and the 10 ranks for each specialization...

As far as the pre-set loadouts, Frank O'Connor stated at ComicCon that there will be pre-set loadouts different for every map/gametype that flow with the map/gametype to give players a look at what weapons they can get as they level up. Kind of like in CoD where you get pre-set loadouts with some good weapons and like a pistol to get you started.

The banshee was seen before, and yes the guy playing was a scrub...

Good video overall though, nice to see it all coming together before going gold