bring back levels 1-50?

Wheelchair Cat

isnt this the ranking system you all wanted, its more like COD you can be max level with a AR as the tool of destruction. Its not gonna happen go on halo charts for a 50 theyre not gonna re-code the game for some thing they didnt want in the first place and if i here another american say you couldnt get a 50 becauseyou suck and stop winging about lag upgrade your connection. I would happily vs you on australian connection we lag due to ping im sorry i dont live right next to the server in seattle washington jeez thick sculled yanks

I believe they made the REACH ranking system so that people who were not that great could play so much that eventually they would get to a high rank.

However, I do miss the 1-50 ranking. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been in a game where our team gets destroyed because the other team's skill level is superior. Placing a major with a general and expecting them to beat 3 field marshalls is asking a lot.

BRING BACK 1-50 skill rankings!!

Nah, people would still whine and complain about the 1-50. Basically "if", see the quotations? Yeah that kinda means they're not gonna do that with Reach or any other new Halo game, they do then people will complain about the "ranking" and whine about their "crappy" connection as an excuse for being bad. Yeah Halo: 3 really screwed up everybodies ability to play Halo games. So then they will whine and complain to have the old ranking system back. You know the K/D Ratio? So you know now if you're not a complete Halo: 3 ****** that what I'm saying may make a lot of sense. Surprising huh? So waht I'm trying to tell you is K/D is better, I don't care much for it, but Bungie corrected their mistake by fixing the ranking system in Reach. Hope this helps.

I like my KDR staying Positive, and i have fun because i know how not to die as much. and the 1-50 i like it but i want to See Halo4 have a Armory. You get cR points, Cash, whatever it is from performance in the game, such as kills, medals, etc. It's just for armor and customizations to you're Spartan.

@ shaggyHOMEBOYZ i love your idea but i also rekon there should be special armour for when you get the gold bars in your rank so you have something to work toward if you cant in crease your skill

i hope you understand what i mean?

K/D dosnt mean ****..... what if people play objective where k/d means nothing the only time K/D means something is in team slayer....

It's hard to capture the flag if you're on your death screen 24/7. The team that out-slays will win an objective gametype more often than not.

exactly listen to Sire, the team with the better K/D always wins

No....Not ALWAYS, its just they are more likely to win, because they have good K/Ds, i beat plenty of kids with 2-3 K/Ds.

most kids with High KD either boost it or go into BTB with a team of 8.