What's The True Reason Why Reds Fight Blues?

iahmed786

It Is one of the Halo Series' Greatest Mysteries. and yet not a single video on WHY there's a civil war between the 2 sides. Of course We all love The Machinima comedy "Red Vs Blue" which has over 9 seasons, set at a time of the civil war itself. But why do they fight each other? I mean I've heared it's because the UNSC is divided into fractions, but Why? what caused this? and are these the only 2 sides? because I've see videos in odd halo graphics where multicoloured Spartans are fighting each other and marines. And that just confuses me even more! What do marines have to do with red and blue Spartans?

(I'm Not referring to the show, I'm referring to the ACTUAL Civil War)

Is there more than 2 divisions of the UNSC? and (if yes OR no), Why?

Why are these sides all fighting each other?

Who or what started this conflict? How? And Why?

However did it turn to war?

Will they ever Reconcile?

People All Over This Age Old Question WANT Answers. And They Want It NOW! NOOOWWW!!!!

PLEASE, WE BEG OF YOU!

Training, H4 War Games give a more reasonable aproach to the RVB situation. Spartans would go into a "holo room" and be designatated different teams, read and blue, this is so that they can be identified easily. + they are one of the main colours used by a computer to produce other colours, so mixing a red or a blue shade is easyer than mixing, say a yellow and green shade. + white vs black would be rasist =/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been pondering the same question for years. I would like it to have your own colors like in infection, but I get friendly fire enough. Red = Big target Blue = Not red so target?

If you like to have your own color, Free For All is the answer. Too much confusion using your colors in a team slayer. You have to identify your allies.

You see during the war UNSC high command ha a small disagreement within its ranks, some wanted to use Red as the colour for the rank of Captain, while others wanted to use blue. So they sent out teams of Blue and Red Soldiers to fight each other. However these teams were forgotten after the war ended and have been left to fight each other.

(this is complete BS) XD

• Like 1