Why are the covenant back?

Snowbro

yeah and the shipmaster's elite forces, what happened to the shipmaster i forgot, all i know is that if he is still alive he better make his way into the halo 4 universe

yeah and the shipmaster's elite forces, what happened to the shipmaster i forgot, all i know is that if he is still alive he better make his way into the halo 4 universe

oh yeah i also forgot shipmasters real name, all i know its the white elite with the broken jaw

oh yeah i also forgot shipmasters real name, all i know its the white elite with the broken jaw

His name's Rtas Vadum and I don't think he'll be in Halo 4 unfortunately

Yeah technically they aren't the covenant any more. There called the Storms or something similar to that.

Technically, they are both! :awesome:

Director said it is likely that they were out of contact with the Covies for a long time and don't know of the defeat. I think they were too devoted to their religion.

Technically, they are both! :awesome:

Director said it is likely that they were out of contact with the Covies for a long time and don't know of the defeat. I think they were too devoted to their religion.

No, they purposefully separated themselves from the covenant after the war.

I liked how in halo 3 you finished with them but I guess not. Is there going to be at least a new race of aliens we get to fight?

you still fight the covenant they are just very scarce .. remember MC has been adrift for 4 years and 7 months .. he is in a different part of the galaxy where covenant is very small but you still see them

His name's Rtas Vadum and I don't think he'll be in Halo 4 unfortunately

its to bad, he was a badass! And some covies are bad, and some are good, and some are neutral, so some still believe in the profets some, dont and are good, and some just dont like humans or anything else for that matter