what do you think the coolest feature of halo 4 is ?

Ins4nek1ll4

I think a feature I love is how you can hear each footstep the Chief takes, 343i have made it so we actually feel like we're in a very heavy suit as we move. If that makes sense lol >.<

It's little things like that that further my enjoyable experience, and helps me connect to the character.

I thoght it could see through more than 1 wall...I thought the limitation was only the distance that it sees now, so if within 20 feet there are two walls it still sees through both. But at 30 feet it can not seen through the third wall.

Some news once by Mr. Snazz, with a link, claimed it was only one wall. Maybe it was speculation? Either way, I think it's easily less OP now.

But...I think the coolest new feature is Spartan Ops.

The Everything. The continuation of Chief in space. The redesigning of the weapons, the new and ambitious armor designs. Many may disagree with me but i think Halo 4 will exceed peoples expectations. Go Halo!!

Yeah, I can't find one thing I hate about Halo 4. Everything about it is positive to me.

I'm gonna say Spartan Ops. One major downside of all video games is that the story has to end at some point, and that point usually comes way too soon. The addition of Spartan Ops will allow us to continue the story way after Halo 4 is released. Also another cool idea that Spartan Ops should work for is the bridging of H4's story with H5's story. This heightened level of inclusion should allow us to become more engulfed in our favorite game franchise than ever before.

I also have to say that the new forge mode looks cool. I would say War Games... but everything that 343industries has been showing us has left me very skeptical.

A few more things to add is how they're continuing Master Chief's story instead of leaving him in Cryo.

And Spartan Ops, now I love this idea of an episodic co-op experience that continues the storyline after you complete Halo 4's campaign. It's a fantastic leap for the Halo franchise, and I believe it ties into Halo 5? Which is another bonus.

And it'll be great fun to challenge myself to soloing Spartan Ops.

Well I'm tempted to say the forge mode additions, but that's cheating (if you knew me you'd agree.) I think I'll go with the customizable loadouts. I love that it lets you get a little bit of customization without going crazy (like letting you start with power weapons or whatever.) This system gives the alternate weapons (plasma repeater, covenant carbine, spiker, etc.) a chance to shine, since they were never really used outside of campaign before. They were just too similar to the default weapons to bother with, but now you can have whichever you like! This, combined with the abundance of new alternate guns like the lightrifle, will add a lot of variety and personality to matchmaking (I hope.)