Specializations ruining Halo 4?

Coolcat

Am I the only one who thinks that the specializations are going to create an unfair environment for those who haven't attained level 50? I'm not quite sure what all of them are yet, but it seems like they are making the players a bit to overpowered. Imagine having another ability on top of your armor ability. Too me, that's just straight up bull.

Exactly how people reacted when AA's were announced. I for one, liked ALL of them. Yes, even AL. Especially AL.

Oh no...

Halo is now officially dead to me, specializations?

Dafuq?

I'd go play cod instead.

343i

For the love of all that is sacred and holy, do not do this!

Then go play CoD.

• Like 1

From what I have read, they dont seem to overpowered. I know it may sound like they make a huge difference, but thats just because of the way they are wording it all. They want it to sound exciting to the average Halo player that looks for more and more additions to the game, this is how they make money. Is this to say that 343 does not care about the players who look for balance, absolutely not. 343 has put their stamp on H4 with these new additions, but they are absolutely maintaining balance the entire way.

So just relax, you dont want to have a negative outlook on the game before you even play. Just keep yourself updated with all the new information about H4 and hope for the best. When November 6th comes, thats when we can all make our TRUE opinions of the game.

How is being level 50 making it an advantage? You have access to almost all of the weapons for the loadouts from the start. Plus many people use the DMR/BR instead of the supposed "power weapons" due to their all around effectivness. i for one would rather have the BR for mid range than just a shotgun (possibly obtained later than level 1).

How is being level 50 making it an advantage? You have access to almost all of the weapons for the loadouts from the start. Plus many people use the DMR/BR instead of the supposed "power weapons" due to their all around effectivness. i for one would rather have the BR for mid range than just a shotgun (possibly obtained later than level 1).

I could have SWORN they said that they wouldn't put power weapons in the spawning loadouts, and the shotgun counts as a power weapon. If it didn't, then why's it in the drops?

I saw it in the list for primary weapon in a video. Maybe it will be taken out, but AFAIK, it is one. Sadly.

Do you happen to have a link to support this claim? Because if you are talking about the UNSC Weaponry video, that was all of the UNSC weapons, not just the ones that are loadout available. (The Spartan Laser and Rail Gun should have tipped you off if this is the case lol)

I believe the dedicated fans and players will appreciate the addition of specializations as we know they will reach the level cap and have use for them. But to the other players who pick up their copy three months later and just want to check it out, no i dont think specializations will have anything to do with their gameplay experience. It all depends on your playstyle.

I believe the dedicated fans and players will appreciate the addition of specializations as we know they will reach the level cap and have use for them. But to the other players who pick up their copy three months later and just want to check it out, no i dont think specializations will have anything to do with their gameplay experience. It all depends on your playstyle.

I don't know the difficulty range on getting a 50 in rank, but based on my experience with Halo 3, I was not able to progress past level 46. Whether or not this system is implemented into Halo 4 is out of my knowledge.

Well seeing as you can only unlock Specializations post 1-50, I have a feeling it wont be too hard to level in Halo 4. I have a feeling it will be similar to CoD and BF3 leveling...dont flame lol. But who knows how the ranked leveling (if there still is one) will function.

Am I the only one who thinks that the specializations are going to create an unfair environment for those who haven't attained level 50? I'm not quite sure what all of them are yet, but it seems like they are making the players a bit to overpowered. Imagine having another ability on top of your armor ability. Too me, that's just straight up bull.

they really dont help that much, and most people will probably use pioneer