Halo 4 achievements Revealed

So the composer is in the game, which explains the prometheans, and the gravity hammers back, with the hunters being enemies again, and there are rvb easter eggs in spartan ops. I want this game. Now. But i think for the mission achievements, they're each named after something that appears or occurs in it. Dawn: obviously first mission is on FUD. Requiem: The beginning of second level you crash on requiem. Forerunner: you meet the ancient evil, who is a forerunner(dun dun, dunnnnnnn!), Infinity: the level shown at e3, the infinity crashes on requiem. Reclaimer: this ones tricky, maybe the forerunner reveals to John his true purpose as a reclaimer. Shutdown: An AI, hopefully not cortana, will shutdown. Composer: the composer, something that can turn living objects into machines, will probably appear. Midnight: Can't say much about this, but if you think about, midnight is the end of a day, and the start of a new one, maybe the chief delays the ancient evil, but he gets more reinforcements and allies for a brighter new day. Ive only played th campaigns on normal but I'm definitely play this one on legendary for The legend of 117 and Lone wolf Legend. Des anyone else think the they should switch the lone wolf legend achievement of this game with the A Monument To All Your Sins in reach. You get them the same way, but the term lone wolf was used in reach, and a monument to all your sins was from Halo 2. But anyways I'm reallt excited and I hope the campaign guide above helped

And sorry but, if you look at the emblems for normal heroic and hard, they put the new UNSC logo on the shield, replaced the energy sword with the light rifle, and instead of there being a sanghelli skull, there's a promethean human orange glory skull.

These look fantastic, thank goodness that none of them are hard to get multiplayer wise.

But with 3 future DLC's already mentioned, plus more hopefully we'll be getting quite a few achievements in them as well!

In this week bulletin 343 have revealed the achievements for halo 4

-snip-

It looks like the the campaign only has 8 missions, unless there are not achievements for the rest of them.

-OrangeSpartan

PS. the PWND one is my fav. :P

Dangit i shouldn't of quoted that one. sorry :P

-OrangeSpartan

-Post edited for size.-