PLOT TWIST!

Sierra1117

So I don't know if you heard about the theory that John has the Didacts gaeas and that the Didact is the ancient evil, which I believe it's true, but it basically states that the chief has the memories of the Ur-Didact. Now some people also believe that the ancient evil is the Master Builder, or Faber, which could also be true. So what if instead of having the Didacts gaeas, Chief actually has Fabers gaeas, and the Didact is the ancient evil, which would explain his symbol being everywhere, and he hates chief because he sees Faber in him. Probably not true, but thoughts?

• Like 1

Hard to tell, good thought though, 343i is very sneaky when revealing the antagonist, it may not even be any of them but the facts believe it either TheDidact or The master builder, possibly it could be both. good thing 343i have the antagonist show himself early on in the game, maybe we even see him in the first level? I don't know, we just have to wait for a antagonist trailer (Which I won't watch because I don't want to know who the enemy is) or we wait till the game to find out, seems like I only focused on the enemy part.

I don't think they'd release an villain trailer , they'd probably just wait for the game to come out and surprise us, like the flood in CE. And I agree that the antagonist would reveal himself early in the game, but I think the first level would be focused on getting off of the FUD. But the 2nd level would make sense. It would be cool if in the first level youre fighting covenant and out of nowhere an orange light scans the ship just like the the commissioning trailer. That would be epic

So I don't know if you heard about the theory that John has the Didacts gaeas and that the Didact is the ancient evil, which I believe it's true, but it basically states that the chief has the memories of the Ur-Didact. Now some people also believe that the ancient evil is the Master Builder, or Faber, which could also be true. So what if instead of having the Didacts gaeas, Chief actually has Fabers gaeas, and the Didact is the ancient evil, which would explain his symbol being everywhere, and he hates chief because he sees Faber in him. Probably not true, but thoughts?

I dont think we have enough information to apply a theory such as the didact geas so heavily until more reveals itself. Now with Faber it would be highly unlikely to have a character portrayed within an antagonsitic view to be imbedded into the main protaganict of the present (future) days of chief.

I dont think we have enough information to apply a theory such as the didact geas so heavily until more reveals itself. Now with Faber it would be highly unlikely to have a character portrayed within an antagonsitic view to be imbedded into the main protaganict of the present (future) days of chief.

But that's the thing, it's a THEORY, which means we talk information given to us and we try to see if it has anything to do with the future. Also, master chief having gaeas have been hinted for a long time now, like how hes familiar with forerunner technology and his "luck". And with the way 343's been writing the story, I wouldn't be surprised if John the hero had the memories of Faber the bad guy, it would be really clever.

guys its not faber cause faber cant control prometheans only the didact and the comfirmer,but the comfirmer isnt in halo 4 so its possibly the didact as the main enemy

And how do you know the Confirmer isn't in Halo 4, I actually think theres a bigger chance of him being the ancient evil over the Didact.