Should we have a Science Board?

miniamp

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a board/channel for anything and everything science related?

• Yes
    • I don't care
    • No

Simple Poll, if you want to voice your reason have at it

anything that has to do with science would be talked about in here, since I have a couple of videos I would like you to show everyone, I think that a general science board would be the perfect thing for people who would want to share their knowledge in their specific field, or for people seeking knowledge for a paticular field.

Now of course we would keep religion out of the matter, and if we can keep trolls controlled, this could be a very succesful board.

A science board? Absolutely! Those knowledgeable about their fields can share all their expertise, and those that don't have any knowledge can learn through here! This could even help with school, help students learn.

Physics

Biology

Chemestry

Astronomy

etc. This is a great idea!

This is a halo site not a big think forum !

I don't care how big you are this should be locked

Threads are locked for numerous reasons. This isn't one of them.

So, by your logic, if the topic isn't halo, then anything discussing anything but that should be locked? All the other games? All the other platforms? Nearly everything in offbeat, and same for general discussion?

In short, no, this will not be locked.