MC's abilities understated in games

N@han FloreZ

As we all know, Master Chief is a badass. His abilities are shown throughout the whole series to be that of a true superhuman and probably one the greatest killing mahines of all humanity. But could his abilities actually be greater than they show in the games? It could actually turn out that due to balancing issues, graphics, and making the game challenging, Master Chief might not be as awesome as he could be. NO im not a hater. Master Chief kicks ass either way but im saying that if he had all his skills, a couple of legendary elites with special ops grunts and maybe 1 or 2 wraiths wouldn't be that much trouble for him. First of all the Chiefs reaction time is WAY above than any gamers or alien for that matter, giving him a huge advantage in a fight. This ability (and you can correct we if im wrong) isnt very much showed in the games. Second, his armor. Im pretty sure that his shields are characterized well in the games but his armor itself, I think would actually be a lot stronger than his shields. Because consider this, his armor is 2 inches thick of solid titanium (in most places) and you should see what happens if you try to shoot through it. I dont know how plasma burns would affect it but im thinking it would take more than a few shots to burn through that stuff. Basically there a is A LOT of stuff that isnt seen in the games and make MC even more powerful if they were shown in the games, but my hands are getting tired and ill let you guys post anything more about the Chiefs abilities, statistics and all that other crap that makes Master Chief the pimped out supersoldier he is, and again correct me if i got anything wrong.

b223175230.jpg

Well of course. The most useful asset a soldier will ever have is instinct in the face of pain and death. That cannot be replicated in a video game. Also of course the chief would have ability to use all his limbs and appendages ( :P) as opposed to just running and gunning.

It be cool if Master Chief could do real hand to hand combat in the game... guess well just have to stick with assassinations