shots fired / hit percentage return?

Overdriive_on_Xbl

your cool, why not just answer the question and promote the conversation on this site? Why would you stear me to a different site? thats like someone coming into where i work and asking to buy something a local competitor carrys and me saying yea i have it but buy it across the street.

idiot.

This is something only the developers would know the answer to, considering they haven't released any details about stat tracking yet. He told you he best place to go and ask them.

Also, that's a terrible metaphor. It's more like someone coming into where you work, asking if you sell something you don't have, and you telling them where they could go to get it. And then them insulting you for it.

• Like 5

This is something only the developers would know the answer to, considering they haven't released any details about stat tracking yet. He told you he best place to go and ask them.

Also, that's a terrible metaphor. It's more like someone coming into where you work, asking if you sell something you don't have, and you telling them where they could go to get it. And then them insulting you for it.

You're my hero
  • Like 3

If he knows where the information is, he probably knows the information himself. Also, he wasen't telling me where the information was, he redirecting me as if my post offended him because its a question that he feels isint suitable for a "community forum." If I ask a question on a forum, theres only really one person who should be answering it, and thats the person who has the information I require. If you dont have the information, then your useless, why did you click on the post to begin with? Sure, maybe you got curious and wanted to read the OP, but you don't have the information. So what do you do? A.) move on with your life or B.) start **** online for no reason other then to do so because you think you have some type of official say. If the post doesn't fit, it will die off because no one will answer it, and the admins will eventually delete it or it will be lost in the endless sea of random posts.

tl;dr dont start **** to start ****, do something more useful with your time. Alright captain nit pick?

lol

all i have to say is why do you have to be a jackass?

I'm not at all, I believe the forum description is "discuss anything related to halo 4"(<- edited for nit pickers) so i can post that question until im blue in the face. My point is if you dont have something to add to the topic, why post? why not go read a book or do some push ups.

If he knows where the information is, he probably knows the information himself. Also, he wasen't telling me where the information was, he redirecting me as if my post offended him because its a question that he feels isint suitable for a "community forum." If I ask a question on a forum, theres only really one person who should be answering it, and thats the person who has the information I require. If you dont have the information, then your useless, why did you click on the post to begin with? Sure, maybe you got curious and wanted to read the OP, but you don't have the information. So what do you do? A.) move on with your life or B.) start **** online for no reason other then to do so because you think you have some type of official say. If the post doesn't fit, it will die off because no one will answer it, and the admins will eventually delete it or it will be lost in the endless sea of random posts.

tl;dr dont start **** to start ****, do something more useful with your time. Alright captain nit pick?

I'm not at all, I believe the forum description is "discuss anything related to halo 4"(<- edited for nit pickers) so i can post that question until im blue in the face. My point is if you dont have something to add to the topic, why post? why not go read a book or do some push ups.

he gave you an answer you just didnt like it.
  • Like 3

no, he just told me a question like that in his expert opinion should be asked elsewhere..

as it stands the question remains unanswered. Maybe the question is better suited for that site, maybe that is true. But I was asking THIS site, in a forum whos description again is "discuss anything related to halo 4" and everyone whos posted at one time or another has posted something they needed to look up, but new where the information is, so will normally get the information, post a link to it, and say yes here it is, or no here it is, or we dont know. I looked, found nothing, so I was asking what is possibly the SECOND largest site if they might know but instead got a smart ass answer to go to a different site. I have like 4 posts, if you take the time to have well thought out posts instead of dropping a line and a link to be rude more people to join the site and less people will have such a negative outlook on gamers.

Listen, just because he knows where to get the answer, doesn't mean he has asked. You coming on here and calling a respected member an idiot right off the bat isn't making you look smart right now. As a matter of fact, it makes you look hypocritical. Actually, you ARE being hypocritical. I'd suggest you calm down and stop playing the victim. Especially while insulting everyone here.

][/b]say yes here it is, or no here it is, or we dont know

Now, as for your answer, no one has the answer. BTW, we already said "we don't know". The only people who do have the answer are 343i. And for that answer, you must go to their site. Just like TsicksSense said. I don't think we are obligated to go ask your question for you over there. You could have already asked and maybe had an answer. Instead, you insist on flaming others here. Be productive. Take your own advice. And try to find the answer.

Good day.

• Like 1

your missing my point entirely. Above and beyond any of that I couldnt care how long a single person spent writing posts on a single forum. I'm not 12. Your right w hen I said "remains to be answered" someone said we didnt know and i just forgot. The fact that he has been here that long, his post should of read something more like "I don't know personally, but you may have better luck here at http...w/e/................../com" and not "This. is a community forum. go here."

in fact after scrolling up, op has editied post to look less disrespectful

Im saying be more respectful to new people or they will go somewhere else and your site wont grow. I dont know at what point you think Im being uppiddy(o.O)? For that matter where the **** do you get off saying I'm "insulting everyone here" I'm insulting tsicksense. At what point did I say someone should go ask on that site for me? I was referring to knowing where the information is located.. meaning someone might know where it is ALREADY not has to go to another forum and post asking the same question. I got the answer already lol thanks..

At least you got your answer. But we are all friends here and calling one of us an idiot is gonna ruffle some feathers.

We have plenty of new members who enjoy their stay here.

Words were taken the wrong way and things got tense. Least they cooled.

yes, agreed. it is simply words being taken the wrong way.

the answer TsicksSense posted does look a bit rude when you first read it, but that was not his intention. Maybe he could have given a more clear answer like "that would only be something a 343i employee would know. You should try their offical site which is halo.xbox.com", but the answer he gave was not meant to disrespect anyone.

@ Overdriive_on_XBL the best thing you can do now is stop saying things that will insult others. It is only a misunderstanding with words and it is getting taken too far. If you are willing to change your attitude about this subject, i'm sure you can be forgiven by the community memebrs here and we can all be friends. This is meant to be a friendly site and the members here are willing to accept those who show respect to others. If you are not willing to change your attitude, then you will just have to accept the consequences that come with your actions

now everyone should stop arguing, and maybe this topic should be locked because it has gone in the direction

the answer TsicksSense posted does look a bit rude when you first read it, but that was not his intention. Maybe he could have given a more clear answer like "that would only be something a 343i employee would know. You should try their offical site which is halo.xbox.com", but the answer he gave was not meant to disrespect anyone.

@ Overdriive_on_XBL the best thing you can do now is stop saying things that will insult others. It is only a misunderstanding with words and it is getting taken too far. If you are willing to change your attitude about this subject, i'm sure you can be forgiven by the community memebrs here and we can all be friends. This is meant to be a friendly site and the members here are willing to accept those who show respect to others. If you are not willing to change your attitude, then you will just have to accept the consequences that come with your actions

now everyone should stop arguing, and maybe this topic should be locked because it has gone in the direction

Agreed. Locks are good for these things.

Not to be rude, but I'm not looking for forgiveness and I stand by my insult, would not of said it otherwise. The rest of you seem like a decent group of human beings, but you can't account for his intent on what he wrote and it was rude, otherwise he wouldn't of changed it. Is he a bad person?! Probably not but I was calling him an idiot in that instance. Anyway, yea, hi, im Overdriive, you will either see me a lot! on line or not at all... lets see how things go with halo 4, played halo since day 1, mid halo 2 to last year played halo on AVERAGE every day 3-5 hours or... more like 10-13 hours every other day... lol. .. I'm lazy, and always broke. I like MLG (^.^)b (start h8n) But I like all aspects of halo. Watched the entire run through of Reach on legendary 4 player co-op with 2 of my friends 2 weeks before reach came out. I always get my halo copys free because I spank everyone at the best buy I get my copys from when they hold a tournament that i also seceretly run from the backround but dress in normal clothes as to not make anyone mad (we give away more then 1 copy) Ive done over night runthroughs of halo one, two, 3 and reach.

I am very excited for h4, done right it can be the best of 3 competitive worlds combined. dmr, br, pistol, and i hoep to see the carbine come back. I hope we get individual damage controls sthat are seperated by beat down damage and bullet damage, maybe even based on class. The more options the better (^.^)b

hopefully halo 4 is the next halo (^.^)b

thats a load of crap im not broke lol, im just starting to feel bad that i cant say that anymore, its weird lol (im not rich im just not broke lol)