do we know how the beatdown system will work? Do we have a map list?

Overdriive_on_Xbl

Are we seeing a return of video assassinations? I liked the idea of a long hold vs tap but it was finicky. I am excited to see best of the pistols, dmr, and br players get thrown into one game together, Its my understanding that armor lock is out so correct me if I'm wrong there. Do we know what maps we are getting? I swear i saw a narrows remake but that may already be old news.

Grenades look ok, do we know how the blast radius is? Halo reach beta nades were insane lol

Are we seeing a return of video assassinations? I liked the idea of a long hold vs tap but it was finicky. I am excited to see best of the pistols, dmr, and br players get thrown into one game together, Its my understanding that armor lock is out so correct me if I'm wrong there. Do we know what maps we are getting? I swear i saw a narrows remake but that may already be old news.

Grenades look ok, do we know how the blast radius is? Halo reach beta nades were insane lol

Assassinations are back, Armor Lock is out, we know of: Haven, Adrift, and Longbow. No remakes. Grenades might be the same due to a package being needed to pick them up off of dead bodies.

calling it now, longbow = narrows

*and then i googled pictures and was like nawwww =/

Haha. I would have loved to have seen that. I hope that we will get to have a playlist where there are remakes of halo 3 maps using forge. I would love to see a map that really gives back that feeling that sandtrap gave. And hey. We got mammoths.

Beat down system is similar to Halo 3, remember that there is no more health, just shields. Assassinations are back. And to the above, there are no re make maps set for now, however Frankie did say that they are looking at some classics such as Lockout, and Sidewinder etc for future DLC packs.