Halo 4 medal idea tell me your idea

GODSABOMINATION

I was jus playing reach an for my third game straight I got a two for 1 headshot with snipe! No biggie I know but it would be pretty cool if we get points for style I.e ricochet , two for one etc ricochet 2 for one , range for distance. Earlier I was playing on highlands an got a no scope from the other side of the map I would've liked to have known how long was it for bragging rights! Lol

i like the new distraction medal in halo 4 already. i dont think many other medals will be necesarry

I know, but I'm guessin something like "Royal Spree" for killing 5 dudes as the King in Regicide

That would be cool! But it is mostly not possible :(

Yeah, cause 343 would have to get rights fom Disney and that'd be to much for a mere medal. What about, The Dark Knight Medal: Theatricality and Deception are powerful tools. Distract a foe with a hologram, then assassinate them.

The medal systme they are implementing seems to be on the right track, especially rewarding players with assisting their team. However, if they fix anything, it should be the BullTrue medal from Reach. The BullTrue medal in Halo 3 was perfect, if you stoped a player from swording you and you lived you got it. In Reach, even if you die while stopping the sworder, you still got the BullTrue medal, whihc doesnt make sense, it is supposed to be if you lived...