Halo 4 Limited Edition Armor Skin/Weapon Skin?

Tallgeese

So with the release of the new images of the Halo 4 LE, has anyone acutally seen the exclusive Armor Skin, AR Weapon Skin, and Emblem?

Many of the images floating around the web show a picture of the Gunginir Armor with Pulse skin, and Venator Armor with Raptor Skin along with the Locust Helmet and 2 emblems, but those are the pre-order bonuses for MightyApe.com/NZ where the LE images were first primarily found.

@Mr. Biggles: No the content within the LE is the same no matter what country you buy it from. The pre-order bonuses vary depending on where and what country you pre-order, but that is not the LE. The 2 armor skins, helmet, and 2 emblems often seen with the LE images are the MightyApe NZ pre-order bonuses, not the LE exclusive 1 Armor Skin, 1 AR Weapon Skin, and 1 Emlem.

As far as I know Mr. Biggles, the amount of Pre-order bonuses will not depend on if you order the regular or LE, but where you order from. Such as Amazon, Gamestop, EB Games Canada, Mighty Ape, etc. Some of thos have multiple pre-order bonuses, while others only have one.

As far as I know Mr. Biggles, the amount of Pre-order bonuses will not depend on if you order the regular or LE, but where you order from. Such as Amazon, Gamestop, EB Games Canada, Mighty Ape, etc. Some of thos have multiple pre-order bonuses, while others only have one.

yep, thats the case with pre ordering the LE. I didnt think this would be confusing to anyone, but i guess it may be

@DarkNazo: No, Frankie confirmed at ComicCon that each SKU, (Console, LE, Controller, etc) will have unique contecnt exclusive to each. The controller and headsets all come an avatar t-shirt at the moment and the LE comes with a boat load of stuff so I am guessing that the Console also comes with similar items to the LE.

@DarkNazo: No, Frankie confirmed at ComicCon that each SKU, (Console, LE, Controller, etc) will have unique contecnt exclusive to each. The controller and headsets all come an avatar t-shirt at the moment and the LE comes with a boat load of stuff so I am guessing that the Console also comes with similar items to the LE.

Ok, thx, I've been wondering that for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...