Minecraft (PC) buy or not to buy.....?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get minecraft (PC) don't forget the reason why i should get it

• YES
    • NO
    • You decide

If there was one arcade game I would recommend buying then it would have to be Minecraft. The game has more replay value than every other game in history (Making it well worth the money), and the content is nearly exponentially expanding. (Soon they will be adding Endermen / Alchemy / Enchanting) The best buy you will ever make.

:)

EDIT: Woops I messed up and described the 360 version. The PC version is an even better buy for many and more of the same reasons though, so rest assured.

• 5 weeks later...

If you like minecraft on xbox, you will LOVE it on pc. So many more things to do, more mods that you could count on 100 hands! The highest mountains you ever laid your eyes upon!

It is not without reason that minecraft is the only PC game that catches my interest, let me tell you this!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

By far the PC version! The 360 controls are terrible, the version number is way behind (although I'm sure they'll catch up), the skin system is...is... :banghead: Not to mention most of the skins look terrible. There's so much more wrong with the 360 version that I could ramble on about all day, but just buy the PC version. It may cost more, but it's worth it.