Blood-stone reached

Bobo Magroto

782e47f2.jpg

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - Bleed me dry (50G) - Make 50 Blood/Blood Plasma Donations

af041ca4.jpg

Hey guys, thought to let you all know, I have done it! I've made my target of 50 Donations :D

((yeah thats me in the photo)), very happy now and have set a new target. Why not?

This time its go for 100

That's all I got for now...

• Like 1

Wow, 50 donations. You are one nice guy Bobo. You oaught to be proud of yourself. BTW: Nice Noble Team Shirt

Wow alright. I do my best and thanks Ardent

Thank you for your generous donation to people you don't even know.

-Azaxx, if you ever need blood, this guy has it all.

Anytime *and still plan to continue donating, since raising the target bar* :) and thanks Tsicks

Yay, you sir, are a role-model of excellence. You wear that pin and you wear it excellently. Kudos to you. :clapping:

I will and I'll continue doing this, since going for 100 now :D thanks Jestermeister :D

Wow, 50 is a lot man. I just turned 16 back in November so I have yet to make one but wow, how often do you donate?

That it is, you can start at 16.5, but you need consent until your 18. I started then but had a bit of a 3 year hiatus because of work, but started again at 20-21(?) now 24yo and nailed 50.

Whole blood is every three months, Blood Plasma (What I do) every two weeks