FPS ghost

WonderWombat

So I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that 343 was planning on making the player feel like they were actually there with the new HUD and whatnot.

But are they adding things so we aren't just another ghost? Anyone know?

I think you should see the top of the chest armor and the feet underneath that, also the legs while running.

i feel that any first person views in vehicles restrict your visuals. I like being able to see in a wide range in front of me and on the sides a bit

I didn't say I want fps in vehicles. Third person makes driving easier. I am saying for when you are walking around. If you crouch and look down you should see your feet.

I know they had feet in Reach, and I was wondering if they were going to keep it. And I said I also wanted to see the chest armor when you looked down.

I hate how some RPG's, like Skyrim, don't have it so when you look down you can see your feet. I think it totally kills the immersion factor. I'd love it if in skyrim you looked odwn, you could see your feet and if you looked left and right you could see your shoulders and whatnot, and when you run you could see your arms. I'd love it if they had all that in halo 4.

• Like 1

I hate how some RPG's, like Skyrim, don't have it so when you look down you can see your feet. I think it totally kills the immersion factor. I'd love it if in skyrim you looked odwn, you could see your feet and if you looked left and right you could see your shoulders and whatnot, and when you run you could see your arms. I'd love it if they had all that in halo 4.

In Skyrim the character doesn't even cast a shadow in first person mode. They are just a floating weapon and hands.

You're talking about specific times, though. Honestly, when I was going for that achievement, I could have cared less about my legs being in the shot, and in fact, I didn't even noticed them until that video.

Why do you need to see them? What purpose does seeing them serve? How does being able to see your legs/feet affect the gameplay?

You're talking about specific times, though. Honestly, when I was going for that achievement, I could have cared less about my legs being in the shot, and in fact, I didn't even noticed them until that video.

Why do you need to see them? What purpose does seeing them serve? How does being able to see your legs/feet affect the gameplay?

It doesn't. It's a good aesthetic touch though. I like it.