Baby Boo

Bullet's Minecraft Playdate! (#2) Hosts Needed!

Hello fellow members! As you know, I am hosting a Minecraft playdate on both PC and xbox! However, I cannot host alone!

I need some volunteers for both platforms. You will receive a PM if you are chosen!

I could do xbox (i have pc but my port forwarding isn't working (I can play but can't host)) what day tho?

I'll play, but i can't host.

Xbox

Then sign up on the thread in contests and events :yay:

I could do xbox (i have pc but my port forwarding isn't working (I can play but can't host)) what day tho?

Ok, I'll add you as a host. :yay:

I have a nice world going with massive areas and mountains for people to enjoy. I would be glad to host if you need, but only on the XBLA version... assuming that people will agree to stay a reasonable distance from the tower's I'm building.

What would the date be?

:)

I have a nice world going with massive areas and mountains for people to enjoy. I would be glad to host if you need, but only on the XBLA version... assuming that people will agree to stay a reasonable distance from the tower's I'm building.

What would the date be?

:)

August 18th

I question my availablability because of different timezones and such, But... I can be willing to host the Xbox vers. (has no clue how the PC MP works)

For all that for some reason haven't read OP under contests and events, (where you sign up), playdate is august 18th.

can't do it, need xbox live gold membership

sorry.

but i can freind you that wya i can do it next time.

I would host but i have a 5k to run. But if more hosts are needed in the heat of the moment i will try to help.

• Like 1

Ahh, i am a little late to the party, but whenever you are having another message send me a PM. I would be honored to host a Bullet playdate. Preferably on Xbox 360.

Ahh, i am a little late to the party, but whenever you are having another message send me a PM. I would be honored to host a Bullet playdate. Preferably on Xbox 360.

I do plan on hosting a couple more playdates in the future! If you could help host those, that would be fantastic! Thanks for the enthusiasm ^_^

• Like 1

I do plan on hosting a couple more playdates in the future! If you could help host those, that would be fantastic! Thanks for the enthusiasm ^_^

Ahh, I would be glad to host some of your playdates. :thumbsup:

I can be willing to help out

I highly recommend doing a second one. I was not able to attend the first one but these Minecraft playdates are always successful and I would certainly try and be there for the second one.

I'm trying to arrange another playdate. This one will not be minecraft however. Keep looking at contests and events for updates!

Good Bullet. I hope to see you starting up a sign up thread soon :)