New Lobby Idea

VinWarrior

Ok, I had an Idea for a new Lobby called Great Journey where you can play as a Covenant and connect with people on Xbox Live as you explore worlds by boarding Covenant Ships, attack UNSC Ships and Ground Forces and Progress to get Missions, Weapons, Armor, and Equipment. Go each mission as a Lone Wolf or invite 4 Friends to assist and share in the Exp. and Profits, even participate in User Challenges, or make your own, you will start out as an Elite Minor with a Plasma Pistol as you can progress from Rank 1 up to Rank 125! Gain new Armor, make Classes, anything! It is a fully customizable Experience as you Uphold the Covenant. This takes place before the end of the Covenant War, and before the Rebellion encounter from the standardized Marine to Spartan III's. The Story is yours!

What do you guys think? A cool lobby idea? Give Feedback!

Really, that would actually add more work for 343 to do. More work means pushing the date back. And we don't want the date pushed back. Everything we've seen looks good. 343 doesn't need to work on more stuff unless they want to. You can understand this right? :)

ummm, sounds like a whole new game which would be called Anti-Halo or Inside-Out Halo

Not really. In Halo 2 we fought as the Arbiter right before the Elites joined the Humans. Therefore, this could be somewhat like a whole new Spartan Ops mode but with an Elite as the Playable Character. Honestly, I want an experience like this. I want to raze Human worlds as a Covenant Elite. I want to see what the Covenant saw.

Ok, I had an Idea for a new Lobby called Great Journey where you can play as a Covenant and connect with people on Xbox Live as you explore worlds by boarding Covenant Ships, attack UNSC Ships and Ground Forces and Progress to get Missions, Weapons, Armor, and Equipment. Go each mission as a Lone Wolf or invite 4 Friends to assist and share in the Exp. and Profits, even participate in User Challenges, or make your own, you will start out as an Elite Minor with a Plasma Pistol as you can progress from Rank 1 up to Rank 125! Gain new Armor, make Classes, anything! It is a fully customizable Experience as you Uphold the Covenant. This takes place before the end of the Covenant War, and before the Rebellion encounter from the standardized Marine to Spartan III's. The Story is yours!

What do you guys think? A cool lobby idea? Give Feedback!

I love the idea

Not really. In Halo 2 we fought as the Arbiter right before the Elites joined the Humans. Therefore, this could be somewhat like a whole new Spartan Ops mode but with an Elite as the Playable Character. Honestly, I want an experience like this. I want to raze Human worlds as a Covenant Elite. I want to see what the Covenant saw.

Frank did say that if Spartan Ops is a success, they'll continue on to Elite Ops. If my memory doesn't fail.