A Quick question about Halo 4

K2pwnz0r

Hey guys, I don't know if this question has been answered by 343, or i'm just not paying attention, but hopefully someone can answer my question. Here it is:

Will Halo 4 have fully customisable controls?

I found this a big problem for games (for me). I play alot of Battlefield 3 so I think the IDEAL way to scope in is to press LT (Left Trigger). I know that if there are pre-made control sets then there's no way that 343 will put scoping in as LT. This is really convenient because in the past Halo games, If you tried to shoot someone from far away, you would need to scope in but if they shoot you first, you automatically back out of scoping. It's always a pain for my to press RS while aiming (I don't know why, I just CAN'T do it) and i'll occasionally die. Also, this would be really convenient since i just have to stick to one control scheme. This would be my setup:

RT- Shoot (obviously)

LT- ADS (Aim down sights)

RB- Melee

LB- Use Ability

A- Jump (obviously)

B- Grenade

X- Reload

Y- Switch Weapons (obviously)

RS- Crouch

LS- Sprint

D-Pad Up- Action (Interact, Enter vehicle, etc)

(If this is back from halo 3) D-pad Down- Speak

I know LB is to use Grenades in BF3 but I needed it for the Armor ability. The Dpad or the buttons would either disable me from aiming or walking. Someone please abswer my question or if nobody has asked it yet, please find the answer to it.

Thanks.

I use Recon and i have no clue how i am going to use x to sprint and look around at the same time.Guess i'll have to start practicing the claw. (google it)

I play claw all the time. But remember how sprint was toggled in Reach? I'm sure it will be in Halo 4 too. So the claw isn't necessary unless you like to aim while starting your sprint.

343i has stated that the controls will come as is when the final product launches. However, due to tha amount of complaints on the controls for RTX and SDCC, GreenThumb and Bumper Jumper are already being tweaked and they said that Default may change some too.

I too wish that a custom control setting was implemented, but it will not be in Halo 4. Perhaps in Halo 5?