Halo 4 armor customization so far

Well at the Comic Con panel the lead designer of War Games aka Multiplayer said that the ones for the demo are just a small ammount of options available to the player. Some options will only become available from certain Specializations after the initial level cap has been reached by said player. Others will be available through spartan ops and war games leveling. I know in the new assassination video there was the ODST helmet also which I am fine with.

Yeah just do a google search for the new ComicCon assassination video. it shows how the flag carrier can shove the flag in the enemy players head and the ball carrier performs an uppercut with the ball or skull.

They said that there would be just as many/ if not more armor options than in Reach

The 7 helmets you can actually play via Comic-con is very small. Don't forget to add the ODST armor from the Assassination video and you know that Master Chief's armor will be in game! also add the CIO, GUNGNIR, VENATOR, OCEANIC, and the LOCUST and DEAD EYE helmets.

Not to be a hater but those Helmets look rather bad, I love the helmets from Halo 3 especially the Mark VI & Hyabusha helmets and a bunch of Helmets from Reach. But this is just BAD, the only ones worth giving a look is Worrior and good old Recon and Scout, everything else just look retarded. I'll admit that Soldier looks a little cool with that tiger like face, but barely any visor. Hazop, again lacking a visor in the right places, looks like a sad kid with some kind Alobar Holoprocencephaly, totally avoiding that helmet. Hazop is obviously a remodeling of the EOD Helmet, but last time I checked humans only had TWO eyes, not three. Infiltrator looks like a bull that got punch in the nose so hard it retracted and ontop of that it looks like it has a tumor in the forehead, AGAIN too little visor if any, does 343 has something against big visors? Thinking about it Orbital ain't that bad, giving it a second glance it look like EVA or Pilot, maybe a combination of the two, but this time they put a little too much visor. I really hope Master Chief's Helmet is available 'cause it just looks cool, as always. I just don't know if it continues being the Mark VI or it has another name.

Not to be a hater but those Helmets look rather bad, I love the helmets from Halo 3 especially the Mark VI & Hyabusha helmets and a bunch of Helmets from Reach. But this is just BAD, the only ones worth giving a look is Worrior and good old Recon and Scout, everything else just look retarded. I'll admit that Soldier looks a little cool with that tiger like face, but barely any visor. Hazop, again lacking a visor in the right places, looks like a sad kid with some kind Alobar Holoprocencephaly, totally avoiding that helmet. Hazop is obviously a remodeling of the EOD Helmet, but last time I checked humans only had TWO eyes, not three. Infiltrator looks like a bull that got punch in the nose so hard it retracted and ontop of that it looks like it has a tumor in the forehead, AGAIN too little visor if any, does 343 has something against big visors? Thinking about it Orbital ain't that bad, giving it a second glance it look like EVA or Pilot, maybe a combination of the two, but this time they put a little too much visor. I really hope Master Chief's Helmet is available 'cause it just looks cool, as always. I just don't know if it continues being the Mark VI or it has another name.

LOL U don't like anthing. You dont like some helms because they have no or too little visor. You dont like others because of too much visor

LOL U don't like anthing. You dont like some helms because they have no or too little visor. You dont like others because of too much visor

hahah it is annoying when people complain about that kind of thing. It really matters because you can't see what your spartan looks like during gameplay unless you are in a vehicle, using Hardlight Shield, Dead, or holding a turret.

sounds like you dont hate these helmets you just hate 3 of them.

I like Warrior, Recon, Scout, and Orbital. The rest of them can burn in plasma hell.

hahah it is annoying when people complain about that kind of thing. It really matters because you can't see what your spartan looks like during gameplay unless you are in a vehicle, using Hardlight Shield, Dead, or holding a turret.

It is much more than that. Your Spartan is more important to you than that, or at least it is for me. Others will probably agree.

• Like 1

sounds like you dont hate these helmets you just hate 3 of them.

I said I wasn't trying to be a hater because ppl might think I am against 343i, but I am just a little scared they might ruin such an Epic game. And you are right, I hate the other three everything else looks kinda cool. I just hope they develop a better taste for armors and helmets, 'cause if they keep doing crap like Hazop and/or Inflitrator then I might go nuts.

I said I wasn't trying to be a hater because ppl might think I am against 343i, but I am just a little scared they might ruin such an Epic game. And you are right, I hate the other three everything else looks kinda cool. I just hope they develop a better taste for armors and helmets, 'cause if they keep doing crap like Hazop and/or Inflitrator then I might go nuts.

i wouldnt worry 343 says theres even more customization then in reach which should mean lots of helmets as long as i have recon and scout im fine but i really like the soldier one it looks like a samurai helmet i also like the default it looks like Optimus Primes head! :laughing:

Wow the Default really does look like Optimus Prime!! Lol. As long as ODST and Scout are in I am happy. Reach had a good amount of customization, and yes as previously stated, 343i has said that there will be more customization than in Reach. I am excited for Halo 4