MLG on halo 4?

Guest FreeSETHMAN

MLG on halo 4  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will MLG be on halo 4?

A 50 itself doesn't carry much stature, I know, but you have to be good to get a 50 in MLG, and play on it at high levels and hold a high K/D, therefore your arguement is weak.

If you can play high MLG and do well every game, you are going to be good at reach, that's just obvious. So far you haven't given any evidence of him ever being considered remotely bad at all, it's like you just posted up a random name, hoping I wouldn't know what I was talking about, poor you.

I'll repeat, someone who is a 35 on Halo: 3, and can barely get one kill per death, will never become pro on Halo: 4. It's just obvious.

a 50 in MLG carries no stature either. There is something called host booting, deranking, boosting. So no, your argument is weak in itself, 1.4 In MLG Isn't high, and i can't say much, but, trust me, for someone who went pro in reach and someone you consider really good at MLG halo, that isn't high at all lol, so, don't question my argument if you use halo 3 50 as a defense, because, it is so flawed.

I can play MLG fairly well and im pretty good at reach, does that mean im pro and will be able to compete with US Semi Pros? Let Alone Pros? no, of course it doesn't lol, the Skill Gap between EU and US is too much.

Crimsix Interview he said himself he wasn't very good at halo, and i think i know a lot more about MLG then you, so, don't question what i don't know and what i do know, because, someone who uses 50 in halo 3 as an argument is just silly and makes 50 MLG sound Godly when it isn't.

He may do, he may of just not liked halo 3 / began in halo 3, like most people did. a lot of pros in reach came from halo 3 (RyaNoob, Goofy, Hysteria, Cloud), so, he may be really good at halo 4 and go pro.

Try not to be on the offensive so hard.

• Like 1

What I've noticed is the skill gap of individuals in halo 2 was most noticeable and every game since that has depended more and more on team work. Skill wise I truly believe that in halo 3 I could have been a support player on a pro team. The players that worked together in halo 3 and Reach (from what little I've seen) are the ones that win. In halo 2 individuals could take over the game due to BxR, double shot, etc. In halo 3 I've out BR'ed and no scoped a few pros. I would never dream of doing those things in halo 2, partially due to the fact that I was about 13 in my prime of halo 2 but also because the skill gap was bigger.

Point is that teamwork and strategy is far more important nowadays.

a 50 in MLG carries no stature either. There is something called host booting, deranking, boosting. So no, your argument is weak in itself, 1.4 In MLG Isn't high, and i can't say much, but, trust me, for someone who went pro in reach and someone you consider really good at MLG halo, that isn't high at all lol, so, don't question my argument if you use halo 3 50 as a defense, because, it is so flawed. *1

I can play MLG fairly well and im pretty good at reach, does that mean im pro and will be able to compete with US Semi Pros? Let Alone Pros? no, of course it doesn't lol, the Skill Gap between EU and US is too much. *2

Crimsix Interview he said himself he wasn't very good at halo, and i think i know a lot more about MLG then you, so, don't question what i don't know and what i do know, because, someone who uses 50 in halo 3 as an argument is just silly and makes 50 MLG sound Godly when it isn't. *3

He may do, he may of just not liked halo 3 / began in halo 3, like most people did. a lot of pros in reach came from halo 3 (RyaNoob, Goofy, Hysteria, Cloud), so, he may be really good at halo 4 and go pro. *4

Try not to be on the offensive so hard.

*1 Again, crimsix did not boot, or get boosted to his MLG 50.

*2 No, in no way does that make you pro, but you are far more likely to become pro than the OP.

*3 Please read, you are starting to look like an idiot. I never once said that having a 50 in halo 3 means you are a pro.

*4 LOL. Face it mate, we both know the OP is about the furterest away from going pro as you get, you can tell by his posts that he just doesn't have the determined mindset. "Like my post guys." and stuff just makes you look like an idiot, this isn't facebook, OP could spend the rest of his lfe playing Halo and still be terrible. Why can't you just do OP a favor and be honest with him?

1. So? Doesn't mean a lot of other people don't? So that's why MLG 50 doesn't mean anything, anyone can get one.

2. Why do you care? Why was this your problem to begin with? Ive seen you post in multiple threads annoying most people and i don't understand how you are not banned yet.

3. You say 50 doesn't mean anything, yet, your sig says different, why do you have your General 50 as your sig? you have no arguement with me, if anything, you're looking like the idiot because you're coming off as such a hypocrite. "OH HALO 3 50 MEANS NOTHING BUT I HAVE IT AS MY SIG."

As Quoted:

"I know, but you have to be good to get a 50 in MLG, and play on it at high levels and hold a high K/D"

^^ Completly wrong, Again, you can boost it and get a 50 in MLG, and you don't have to be that good since most people who play MLG 50 are again, boosters/derankers, who suck. The only time you play against people who are good are pros/semi pros.

4. I don't understand your problem with him, if he wants to go pro and he puts the time in and actually learns from Pro's POV and actually plays well, why can't he go pro? anyone can go pro, yes you need base skill, but most of it you learn yourself, its pretty stupid to say "OH HE WON'T GO PRO BECAUSE OF K/D" because Like Rank in halo 3. K/D means nothing either. Maybe if he changes his mindset and actually wants to learn, he can go pro, just stop being so offensive with everyone and trying to prove me wrong, because, you're not going to win lol.

You're coming off as a troll and an idiot

• Like 1

I stopped reading when you said anyone can get a 50 in MLG. I just assumed everything you wrote after that was also utter stupidity.

What is in your head where your brain is meant to be? Yeah, you can boost to 50, you still have to play against good players, it just takes less games.

I stopped reading when you said anyone can get a 50 in MLG. I just assumed everything you wrote after that was also utter stupidity.

What is in your head where your brain is meant to be? Yeah, you can boost to 50, you still have to play against good players, it just takes less games.

But, anyone can get a 50 in MLG, maybe not legitimately, but they still can.

Dude, you're such a troll, clearly one of the kids from the MLG forum who think because they have a MLG 50 they are pro.

Go back to the MLG forum, where you belong.

You're just looking for an argument, like everyone else on that forum, they must love you over there.

• Like 3

"

5th Ever Person To Reach 1000 Posts (30/1/12)

3rd Ever Person To Reach 2000 Posts (09/4/12)

2nd Ever Person To Reach 3000 Posts (15/6/12)

1v1 Record in the community (Series):48 Wins, 0 Losses. (MLG Only)

"

LOL, tell me more about how I am boosting my ego. I'm just saying, OP is bad, he wont go pro, heck I even said I hope he proves me wrong, you are just ignoarant to what I have written. I'm not trolling, I'm stating facts.

"

5th Ever Person To Reach 1000 Posts (30/1/12)

3rd Ever Person To Reach 2000 Posts (09/4/12)

2nd Ever Person To Reach 3000 Posts (15/6/12)

1v1 Record in the community (Series):48 Wins, 0 Losses. (MLG Only)

"

LOL, tell me more about how I am boosting my ego. I'm just saying, OP is bad, he wont go pro, heck I even said I hope he proves me wrong, you are just ignoarant to what I have written. I'm not trolling, I'm stating facts.

They're my achievements im proud of, they are in no way ego boosting, As i said, go back to the MLG forum, you are a troll, nothing more.

When did I do either? Biggles is the one boasting his win loss ratio.

Anyway biggles, you are obviously far too stupid for your own good, we will keep this topic flame free, so it doesn't get locked, we shall wait for Halo: 4 to be released, and then we will wait until MLG tournaments start happening, and I will await your apology when freeSETHMAN is not included in any pro teams.

You didn't listen to what AD said?

Reported again. :)

For Insulting, yet again.

How am i boasting my win/loss ratio? Please explain, it is an ACHIEVEMENT, im not saying "IM THE BEST CAUSE I HAVE 48 WINS AND 0 LOSSES" everyone knows im proud of it, if it was ego changing i'd be using it against you.

Lol, why would i apologise to a person who thinks a 50 is good? and to someone who hates on all members who want to learn and improve? Hell, there may not even be MLG in halo 4. Serious., why are you still here? no one wants you here, the fact that you're stupid enough to call me an idiot and "to not take me seriously" again shows how stupid you are my friend.

If you want to go pro in Halo 4 then awesome, work at the goal buy putting in hours you never knew you could and devote yourself. Anyway, I have no clue if MLG will keep Halo or not, they dropped Reach so if H4 feels like Reach then you probably have your answer. All the pros I have talked to said no and that H4 feels like H3. We will find out when it comes out I guess.

If you want to go pro in Halo 4 then awesome, work at the goal buy putting in hours you never knew you could and devote yourself. Anyway, I have no clue if MLG will keep Halo or not, they dropped Reach so if H4 feels like Reach then you probably have your answer. All the pros I have talked to said no and that H4 feels like H3. We will find out when it comes out I guess.

Lol, a lot of said them said it felt like h2, not h3........

Also, Sundance says he is gonna do something for halo 4 at dallas, which, is a good sign for MLG.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, Again, 50 in halo 3 doesn't hold much stature, since, a 50 in halo 3 isn't hard to get with boosters/derankers and stuff.

We aren't talking about halo 3, we are talking about reach.

Crimsix said he wasn't very good at reach himself, then he played Snipers/MLG, and improved and went pro.

Do you have a 50 in Halo 3? Probably not. You are right about the boosters, but a game that old is gonna have a lot more boosters going for a rank you can actually lose. I got my 50 when the game first came out when it took more skill, but if you play legit it is still hard. Also Halo 4 will be in MLG and have an MLG playlist.