MLG on halo 4?

Guest FreeSETHMAN

MLG on halo 4  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will MLG be on halo 4?

Guest FreeSETHMAN

I want to go pro on halo 4 by playing halo 3. what about you? do you the user's of this site even think it will be on halo 4 all the new's/info about it just post it here I want to go pro like I said. now what do you think leave below.

• Like 1

I don't know if there will be an MLG settings gametype on Halo 4 or not, and neither does MLG, as far as they've revealed lol

However, I think that MLG will be playing Halo 4 because 343i did them a favor and let them have a first look at the multiplayer, bringing more attention to their existence. Considering MLG is pretty much founded off of Halo, it would be pretty crap of them not to have H4 at tournaments.

I have hope. On one hand you can't expect MLG to support a bad or unpopular game. But on the other hand Halo means so much to me that I will play it even if its bad. Its hard for me to imagine MLG without Halo. Been playing since the release of H3 and fell in love with MLG. Some of the best years of my life. But if its bad and bad for the company then I can understand MLG dropping it.

I have hope. On one hand you can't expect MLG to support a bad or unpopular game. But on the other hand Halo means so much to me that I will play it even if its bad. Its hard for me to imagine MLG without Halo. Been playing since the release of H3 and fell in love with MLG. Some of the best years of my life. But if its bad and bad for the company then I can understand MLG dropping it.

I think sundance likes halo 4, but, don't quote me on that.

OP, you are ******* stupid.

You won't "go pro on halo 4." Plus putting up a poll here won't decide whether or not MLG will be a part of halo 4.

Also liking people's posts and asking them to like back is just plain stupid. Get a life.

Why are you on the offense? leave him alone, you're clearly an MLG kid who if you don't agree with his opinion, you rage about it. Chill.

He very well could go pro on halo 4, where if he does, well done :D

If he wants to like posts for likes back, fair enough.

I hope not. We need more fun, not more competitiveness

...do you understand the point of MLG?

OP, you are ******* stupid.

You won't "go pro on halo 4." Plus putting up a poll here won't decide whether or not MLG will be a part of halo 4.

Also liking people's posts and asking them to like back is just plain stupid. Get a life.

Really? And he very well could go pro in Halo 4, a lot of the pros are retired now because they said Reach took so much out of them, it felt like a chore to have to play and it was fun. They are done for the next one or two seasons. On the other hand, Fear is back...good luck going pro with him because he is INSANELY good again. I watched his stream, he is legitimately back from his "retirement" and amazing at the game again. Oh and if you don't know who Fear is he played for Classic, if you don't know who Classic is then please leave MLG. Anyway, Fear talks about how he went pro from playing Halo 1 at the end of it's life cycle and being alright at the game by the time Halo 2 came out. He said when Halo 2 came out there was already a huge following on the Pro Circuit so he played a lot to get his game up. Virtually anyone that wanted to go pro could at this point in time for Halo 4. If you dedicated yourself and played from now up until Halo 4 comes out, then play Halo 4 from now until March when MLG starts up again, you could easily be an incredible player.

Really? And he every well could go pro in Halo 4, a lot of the pros are retired now because they said Reach took so much out of them, it felt like a chore to have to play it not like it was fun, so they are done for the next one or two seasons. On the other hand, Fear is back...good luck going pro with him because he is INSANELY good again. I watched his stream, he is legitimately back from his "retirement" and amazing at the game again. Oh and if you don't know who Fear is he played for Classic, if you don't know what Classic is then please leave MLG. Anyway, Fear talks about how he went pro from playing Halo 1 at the end of it's life cycle and being alright at the game by the time Halo 2 came out. He said when Halo 2 came out there was already a huge following on the Pro Circuit so he played a lot to get his game up. Virtually anyone that wanted to go pro could at this point in time for Halo 4. If you dedicated yourself and played from now up until Halo 4 comes out, then play Halo 4 from now until March when MLG starts up again, you could easily be an incredible player.

You can be a baddie, play lost of halo and become good, that isn't how it works.

Since you get better by practicing and playing lots of halo counts as practicing, I'd have to say that, yes, that is how it works.

To an extent yes. However do you think snipedown or any other really good pro's were ever bad? You need a good foundation to be good, because you can only improve so much, you can't go from being a legitemate staff captain in Halo: 3, practice for a few hundred hours and then expect to get good on a professional level. It's just never going to happen, and since OP cares more about getting likes for his ill written post, rather than playing the game, I can pretty much cancel out any hopes for him reaching professional status in Halo: 4. But hey, I would LOVE for him to prove me wrong.

To an extent yes. However do you think snipedown or any other really good pro's were ever bad? You need a good foundation to be good, because you can only improve so much, you can't go from being a legitemate staff captain in Halo: 3, practice for a few hundred hours and then expect to get good on a professional level. It's just never going to happen, and since OP cares more about getting likes for his ill written post, rather than playing the game, I can pretty much cancel out any hopes for him reaching professional status in Halo: 4. But hey, I would LOVE for him to prove me wrong.

Crimsix. He sucked, played Team Snipers/MLG, Went pro.

Your argument just got shot down.

• Like 1

It really depends on what you call "bad", or "sucking at this game."

OP is just an average player barely scraping a 1 kill death ratio, crimsix is a 50 in halo 3 with a 1.46 k/d on high level ranked playlists.

According to "crimsix's" profile his first game of Halo: 3, he had a spread of +15, and that was on the day of halo 3's release, He isn't a good example of someone to use if you wish to shut my arguement down.

It really depends on what you call "bad", or "sucking at this game."

OP is just an average player barely scraping a 1 kill death ratio, crimsix is a 50 in halo 3 with a 1.46 k/d on high level ranked playlists.

According to "crimsix's" profile his first game of Halo: 3, he had a spread of +15, and that was on the day of halo 3's release, He isn't a good example of someone to use if you wish to shut my arguement down.

Lol, Again, 50 in halo 3 doesn't hold much stature, since, a 50 in halo 3 isn't hard to get with boosters/derankers and stuff.

We aren't talking about halo 3, we are talking about reach.

Crimsix said he wasn't very good at reach himself, then he played Snipers/MLG, and improved and went pro.

A 50 itself doesn't carry much stature, I know, but you have to be good to get a 50 in MLG, and play on it at high levels and hold a high K/D, therefore your arguement is weak.

If you can play high MLG and do well every game, you are going to be good at reach, that's just obvious. So far you haven't given any evidence of him ever being considered remotely bad at all, it's like you just posted up a random name, hoping I wouldn't know what I was talking about, poor you.

I'll repeat, someone who is a 35 on Halo: 3, and can barely get one kill per death, will never become pro on Halo: 4. It's just obvious.