Campaign Characters?

D-Wade

What would you prefer in a possibly co-op campaign?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• Cloned Master Chief like in Halo 1,2
    • Use Random Characters with no Storyline
    • Make it Single Player
    • Use other spartans with a background/story

You've come to the right website if you want to catch all the Halo 4 leaks, interviews, press releases, and gameplay footage. Yes there is going to be 4 player online co-op but it is still a mystery on who the characters will be when you start. I'm thinking you're all Chief but for a game that's right on the cusp of next-gen gaming, something that could've possibly been on the next Xbox, that would be disappointing. So I have no idea what they're going to do with co-op before the Infinity crash lands on Requiem.

You've come to the right website if you want to catch all the Halo 4 leaks, interviews, press releases, and gameplay footage. Yes there is going to be 4 player online co-op but it is still a mystery on who the characters will be when you start. I'm thinking you're all Chief but for a game that's right on the cusp of next-gen gaming, something that could've possibly been on the next Xbox, that would be disappointing. So I have no idea what they're going to do with co-op before the Infinity crash lands on Requiem.

Story wise I don't think there will be any characters that have a real story, probably just random Elites like Halo 3

Well what they could do is have the first mission before they land maybe other Spartans hyjacked the Covenant Ships and meet up with Chief as the level progresses, or they could have the first mission where it is only singleplayer, Just have to wait another few months to see. :laughing:

the co-op players probably wont be elites because 343 said elites would not be in the multiplayer, so its assumed they wont be playable in campaign either. as long as i'm nothing short of a spartan, i dont really care who i end up playing as

Elites are once again antagonized in halo 4, so that is another reason we won`t be playing as them.

I would like some characters with stories, but it makes no sense as of now.

But I'm pretty sure somewhere I saw something about the Master Chief's different armor. Frank said that the Forerunner world wasn't the first time Master Chief has stopped, therefore new armor. But he didn't want to go into detail about it. Maybe we will learn something in the web series.

Point is maybe he picked up some buddies on his way to Requiem.