One thing about Halo 4 343 should consider

Predalian5

343 claims to want to bring back the wonder and adventure of the previous Halo games. Correct?

Well, If that's the case then there's one thing I think 343 should take into consideration.

But before I get into detail, Let me ask this.

What was one of the things you first noticed when the game starts up? The music.

Just saying, to me. That trade marks Halo. The first 32 seconds.

What made my Halo nights memorable? The main menu. Well... Not all of it. But partly the main menu.

the first time I started up the game. We heard the music, and we already knew the game was going to be awesome.

as soon as the menu started my cousin said this. "Let's do this" and we rocked halo until morning!

Good thing it was the weekend otherwise we would have been screwed if work was the next thing to do.

Do YOU agree with this?

(Please no short answers)

• Like 2

I absolutely love this thread. Only because I can relate 100%. I remember doing the same thing, putting in the disc, listening to the Title Screen and just saying to myself how awesome the game is. Then I went onto playing countless hours of LAN games, Live, Campaign, the works. :)

Well I'm not going to say its back for sure... but it was at E3. :D

I absolutely love this thread. Only because I can relate 100%. I remember doing the same thing, putting in the disc, listening to the Title Screen and just saying to myself how awesome the game is. Then I went onto playing countless hours of LAN games, Live, Campaign, the works. :)

Why thank you! Would you mind rating? :D

Halo music is some of the most moving music i've ever heard, and it's a very definitive type of music. You hear it anywhere, and you can instantly recognize it, 'Hey, that's Halo Music!'

And those first 32 seconds, is the most definitive piece of music in Halo.

My opinion, of course.

I cried when I heard the first seconds of the video, it made me remember the god old times. It brought back sooo many memories at once, from the begining of Halo CE to the end of Halo 3. I love this post.

Please rate it! So other people can see it! and have memories brought back