Do You Think You Will Be Able To Fly A Pelicon In Halo 4?

RelevantEagle22

I'd like to see vehicles from Halo Wars implemented, on large maps they could be quite fun.

Or a gametype with only aerial warfare: Hornets and Falcons vs. Banshees and Vampires.

There is already a large selection of vehicles in Halo though, so these new 2 might be something entirely different.

I imagine that we could have the chance to do so in a campaign mission or possibly even Spartan ops. However despite what my nooby friend tells me I highly doubt that there will be an option to use them in matchmaking or custom games. I think it would be great to have as decoration but not as a drivable or in this case flyable vehicle.

Maybe for a very short time in one of the spartan ops missions, but I doubt it. For the other 2 vehicles, they should be Forerunner because they said that they are new, and with new I think about something entirely different than what we can drive/fly now.

It could happen, but I think its unlikely. Theres not a lot of interesting/good scenarios that you could do to make flying the pelican neccessary and I think it would be too hard to fit it in the campaign.A escape mission wouldnt be very fun because you are forced along a scripted path and you wouldnt be in one for very long. The new alexandria easter egg shows just how hard it is to drive one, but thats because they didnt spend that much time on it. If I want a new vehicle that can be driven, give me one from halo wars like the cobra or locust or maybe a orbital defense mac gun lol.