What do you Think About The New Battle Rifle In Halo 4?

RelevantEagle22

I think that there is a serious technical error... That scope is a rectangular prisim!!!

In all seriousness I love every aspect of it. The sound is more refined, the aesthetics are refreshing, the damage looks decent and balanced...

and lets be honest here... It is the BR... That we know and love from H2... Is there anybody on this site that wouldn't love it.

:)

• Like 2

*Request thread merge*

Anyway, I think Bagels up there pretty much summarized my thoughts. The aesthetics are great, the sound is more refined, the damage is well balanced along with the rate of fire, and the bullet spread looks near perfect. And to add on, I love the scope :P

WARNING! WARNING! EPICNESS OVERLOAD! Haha but anyways, I loved the battle rifle in Halo 2 and Halo 3. Now its even better with better looks, sounds and combat ability. But I have a question. Why is the scope a rectangular prism? I know this is 500 years in the future but why? It better not be a square field of view when I zoom in with it.