MLG is getting worse and worse

Guest XxGamerTeamGuyXx

Guest Chewybeat

MLG removed the halo franchise from playing at MLG pro circuit that's a bad idea mainly becuz MLG was birthed by halo.Comptetevenesss was birthed by halo!I never really watched MLG becuz they take it so seriouisly like the epic music and all that Bungie never supported. AT ALL so why still have it if the betrayed us!!!

We shouldn't have a forum for MLG I'm saying if MLG rejected us. Just like how they stopped mw1 or older games that got betrayed.But know where completely have no connection so why have people come here on post about if they obvisouly don't care!!!!

this isn't MLG's fault.

MLG got rid of halo cause it didn't earn any money and was actually losing huge amounts, also, Sponsors didn't want to sponsor it.

With Sc2 and other games, Halo was kind of forced out.

Its not MLG's Fault, its our fault, and to MLG, its not getting worse, its getting better.

this isn't MLG's fault.

MLG got rid of halo cause it didn't earn any money and was actually losing huge amounts, also, Sponsors didn't want to sponsor it.

Its not MLG's Fault, its our fault, and to MLG, its not getting worse, its getting better.

Exactly

I was actually going to post something similar to this when I saw the topic, but no matter. :)

Guest Gamer Team

this isn't MLG's fault.

. Dude you keep saying its not MLGs fault it is there removing there biggest supporter and look everyone says it shouldn't on your topic .MLG will fall if they don't have halo 4 it will be the top dog until there's a mind blowing war game! Actually we shouldn't have a forum slot for MLG they betrayed halo and you know it. Edited by Gamer Team

MLG isn't getting worse... it's just there aren't any good games anymore for them to have on the circuit. I'd like to see them start adding sports games to the circuits, like FIfa, Madden, ect.

I agree since I'm a big fan of sports games but still MLG teams are basically teams and sports games are usually played 1v1 and every team has different player ratings so it wouldn't be that fair. But good idea

. Dude you keep saying its not MLGs fault it is there removing there biggest supporter and look everyone says it shouldn't on your topic .MLG will fall if they don't have halo 4 it will be the top dog until there's a mind blowing war game! Actually we shouldn't have a forum slot for MLG they betrayed halo and you know it.

No, its not.

Sundance didn't have a choice, it was either he kept halo, lost money and lost sponsors and the business failed, or he didn't keep it and gain profit and have more prosperity, yes, you can probably say starcraft 2 could of kept that profit for halo, but, this is a business, and that's where halo failed, because Halo was no longer making that profit because of how much people didn't like reach, however, Sundance even said he didn't want to get rid of halo on twitter, but, he was forced into it by his partners and the sponsors, Halo was dying MLG Wise, and action had to be taken.

How will MLG fall if halo 4 isn't at the top? They have starcraft 2, arguably the biggest game in the world, how can they fall when they are filling events every time and earning huge profit? They didn't betray halo, they just had to let it go, same as they let CoD go and WoW Go, but, they don't complain that much. This is the time for halo to find other events and places so they can be popular and big like MLG, apart from have halo as the front of the company. (EGL, CGL, THC etc)

You make it sound like Sundance wants to get rid of halo cause he didn't like it, anyway, he says he liked halo 4, which is always a positive sign.

Forum wise, yes, we are their biggest supporter, but overall, no where near.

SC2 + LoL Own that title.

Guest Gamer Team

MLG was at its best during Halo 2 and some time during Halo 3, Reach wasn't that much of a show. I hope Halo 4 gets into the circuit to be better than Halo 2.

See MLG wants new stuff they need to know that some new stuff is boring to watch like halo reach or MW3 I quit watching along time ago becuz they dropped MW1 which was a shocker

The reason they dropped Halo is because Halo Reach very simply put is not as fun to watch as other games. Sponsors sponsor people to play games that people want to watch people play, otherwise the sponsor is just throwing money away.

While it is a bit crap for them to drop Halo (instead of grabbing a PC port of Halo 2 or taking Reach out and putting Halo 3 in it's stead), it's not likely that they will not have Halo 4 in their tournaments later.

The reason they dropped Halo is because Halo Reach very simply put is not as fun to watch as other games. Sponsors sponsor people to play games that people want to watch people play, otherwise the sponsor is just throwing money away.

While it is a bit crap for them to drop Halo (instead of grabbing a PC port of Halo 2 or taking Reach out and putting Halo 3 in it's stead), it's not likely that they will not have Halo 4 in their tournaments later.

Imagine they started playing Halo 2 Vista? That would be fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...