Halo 4

Bafoonabc

First wrong section of the forums. But welcome anyways.

Secondly, i domt really care for Recon, i know alot of people do for a challenge. But saying that, i expect a challenge for armour, like how recon was tough to get. Just for the fun of the challenge.

Nah, considering 343 just gave it away after everybody worked their ass off for it.

(That slightly irritated me)

They gave it away because some of the achievements required to get it are no longer possible to get. :P

Also, I'm pretty sure 343i might have their own type of armor available as a hard to get one rather than recon. Recon was Bungies helmet, so we'll see what 343i has in store for us this November. :D

They gave it away because some of the achievements required to get it are no longer possible to get. :P

Also, I'm pretty sure 343i might have their own type of armor available as a hard to get one rather than recon. Recon was Bungies helmet, so we'll see what 343i has in store for us this November. :D

The Helmet from the GRD dolls found in anniversary maps! :o

Nah, considering 343 just gave it away after everybody worked their ass off for it.

(That slightly irritated me)

It irratated me and I didn't even get the thing.

But yeah. It will be a buy and unlock deal for sure.