What do you want out of forge?

BigMartin58

It was

that forge mode won't be a full map creator like trials evolution or far cry 2/3, they want to keep the simplicity forge has had from the start, but it will be drastically improved from Halo: Reach's forge mode. What do you guys want from Halo 4's forge?

This has nothing to do with the official topic already posted.

Well I liked the precision placing in halo:reach so I would like that. And also to be able to control weather and seasons, being able to place dead bodies and blood stains and other types of structures instead of those metal like buildings you could place in reach

I would like different item textures to choose from instead of just the rock or grey metal choices in Halo Reach.

In the future would like Forge to evolve into a full map editor like the one found the

. I personally did not like the predetermined terrain and enviornements in Halo Reach's Forge World. I would like to be able to choose to make a hill thats 8 feet tall or one thats 2 feet tall as well as different types of eviornments and items (Not just the dull grey structuresseen in Reach). It would be one thing if there were not other titles out with map editors on the Xbox 360 but Far Cry proves that it can be done and that is something that I would like to see the Halo franchise adopt.

I want to be able to have a firefight maker, so we can choose where they spawn and ****, that would be awesome! also for invasion if you have a mic to be able to record messages for each event, just like in the invasion on matchmaking. the last thing i really hope for is that when u change the color of an object, it changes the whole object, not just the lights, it would be even cooler to have a primary color and a secondary color, just like our armor, speaking of which, i hate that in reach there is no "Armor Detail" selection, but that's besides the point. other than these things forge is about as good as it gets...

That's the part that scares me the most. That hints at the Halo 3 style of Forge. Pre-set maps that you can fiddle around on, instead of a massive blank canvas.

Ya. I'm sure they will have a massive blank or at least a place to make flat or floating maps.