Xbox 360 USB File Limit Increased

Archangel Tyrael

7723.USBmain.jpg

Microsoft increasing USB drive space for Xbox 360 storage.

Read below for more details

Source: gameinformer.com

In March 2010, Microsoft

allowed users to connect USB and hard drive devices to the console but only allowed a maximum storage space of 16GB. The new dashboard update this fall has increased the size to 32GB.

"The more our customers use their profile and download digital content, the larger the file size necessary to store that content and move it between consoles gets," a Microsoft spokesperson said. "Therefore we increased the size of the memory to enable our customers to take more of their Xbox profile with them on the go."

This story was first reported by

Joystiq.

View full article

Guest AloofCracker152

I just bought the Halo 4 game for my son and we are having problems loading the second disk or disk 2. We also bought the 8GB usb especially for the XBox and this game but we still cant load the game. Am I doing this right? Please some one help me out, explain what I must do to get this game running for my Son. Thank you very much.

Guest joeyboots

halo 4 said to me something like "online xp limit reached" and now is not leting me earn xp some of my friends said u can get it from boosting but i dont know please help

Guest MrP0wSeR

yo tenia el mismo problema para jugar el multijugador de halo 4, lo que ise tome una memoria de 8GB limpia sin informacion(formateada) coloque el disco 2 de halo 4 y lo instale, al momento de instalar o conectar la memoria te pide que escojas que dispositivo de almacenamiento usaras (seleccionas la USB) instalas el disco 2 y listo ya puedes poner el disco 1 y jugar el multijugador.

yo tenia el mismo problema para jugar el multijugador de halo 4, lo que ise tome una memoria de 8GB limpia sin informacion(formateada) coloque el disco 2 de halo 4 y lo instale, al momento de instalar o conectar la memoria te pide que escojas que dispositivo de almacenamiento usaras (seleccionas la USB) instalas el disco 2 y listo ya puedes poner el disco 1 y jugar el multijugador.

This is America. We speak English here.

That being said:

It only takes 4 gigabytes of space, not 8.

Guest Haplo164

This is America. We speak English here.

That being said:

It only takes 4 gigabytes of space, not 8.

This is the Internet, we speak many langues here.