What do you think halo 4 should be about? I'll tell you mine you tell me yours!

Dominator

I like the idea, but as Dr. Hasley said in "Halo: Ghosts of Onyx", the area they are trapped in is very small, even though the surface area of the inside is about that of earth. the planet in the trailer is huge.

yes but if you remember.... onyx is a "huge" planet. and they go through a tele that sends them to the dyson sphere. so he couold easyly follow suit and find them and get them out! woot haha

I wanna see the prisoner from charrum hakkor be the main antagonist. This would be tricky though because there are still 2 more books in the forerunner saga and we dont know what happens to him making it difficult to fit him in there.

true. but umm there are more than two, your thinking of a trilogy, im almost positive a sage is 6 bro

I would like to reply with my idea but I have soo much stuff to put down. If you wanna see my idea please look at my topic called "Halo 4-6 story idea" I actually have some pretty good theories and a lil bit of proof by Frank O Connor to back it up. Its an amazing idea and it wraps up chiefs story quite nicely.

sounds great! but there are small problems with the theroy, one there is only one percursor left. and second they would have to twist the canon for the forrunners to live. but I still wanna see the other S-2's haha. but i really do love that idea, and its well thought out for a 5 minute reply haha

Im telling you, all this stuff about fighting precursors or forerunners is possible in my" Halo 4-6 story idea" topic.- here's the just of it, chief went back in time when the slipspace rupture...ruptured, and he has to fight through the games to eventually end up lighting the first rings. (On my topic I have somewhat evidence helping this theory out) don't get me wrong, I like your idea dominator..... but mines better hehe

Im sorry if im not doing this right but. Rumerboy's theory can simply not be correct when it comes to the story of halo 4. I personaly think it is just the opposite in fact. It obviously has something to do with the forunners. But twhy would they have chief arrive at a planet, then all of a sudden tell you thatvyou must travel back in Time. That justo doesnt seem very logical.

Im sorry if im not doing this right but. Rumerboy's theory can simply not be correct when it comes to the story of halo 4. I personaly think it is just the opposite in fact. It obviously has something to do with the forunners. But twhy would they have chief arrive at a planet, then all of a sudden tell you thatvyou must travel back in Time. That justo doesnt seem very logical.

Obviously my idea can be used with forerunners because they're all dead.... Unless you go back in time. And your not going to arrive at the planet then go back I. Time, the slips ace rupture caused chief to go back in time. It seems completely logical.

I love the idea(obviously like me your no dev) but there is one thing, they have already established how the flood came to be, so the last part is not possible for the canon. sorry(but like i said its cool. also they could twist the canon to add the forunners, but sadly they also have stated the forrunners also gave there lives and did not save there own race. soooo lol i know it sucks. but thats the halo canon, but i love the idea seriously

maybe it could be a conspiracy...or somthin

• 3 weeks later...

Im telling you, all this stuff about fighting precursors or forerunners is possible in my" Halo 4-6 story idea" topic.- here's the just of it, chief went back in time when the slipspace rupture...ruptured, and he has to fight through the games to eventually end up lighting the first rings. (On my topic I have somewhat evidence helping this theory out) don't get me wrong, I like your idea dominator..... but mines better hehe

um yeah but mine is realistic :P and more people care about seeing the blue team rather than a fantasy you thought up in your head mate. hehe