343i, PLEASE CONFIRM THIS. Classic Halo Playlist!

Detectx

Some of us that have been playing Halo multiplayer for a long time, and would like to play Halo 4 how we have played past Halos.

-Everyone starts with their BR or AR (Maybe the loadout feature will be OK for this).

-Race for power weapons (NO Weapon Ordinance Drops!).

-No armor abilities.

-Power Weapons Respawn after certain amount of time in the SAME spot.

A playlist like this has most likely already been implemented into the game, but can we get a confirmation? Would be really disappointing if its not...

You do realise that means no sprint right? Meaning this competitive gameplay, will actually be slower than all of the other playlists.

Sprint is always there permanently. I mean armor abilities like the thruster pack, vision, etc. So technically sprint is not an armor ability.

Judging from the title of this topic, i hope you do know that this is the community forum, not 343's official one.

And i was a fan of how it used to be, but i won't say no to change when i haven't even played that changed version yet.

You should do the same. You haven't played it, so give it a chance before you complain about it.

• Like 1