Blue Flaming Helmet

JCaboose33

Fact- Indeed not, this was only presented to players who linked their Bungie.net accounts to the Bungie.net app. Since Bungie does not currently own Halo anymore and has sold it to 343Industries, this will no longer be obtainable anymore, but you may still purchase the legendary armor effect with the original flaming effect using your credits earned from playing Halo Reach. Sorry.

TX-20 :robo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have it and i use it because it's awesome: And to honor Bungie. Burn bright, burn blue.

Same here dude. Yeah, from what I understand the blue flaming helmet is no longer available, so I'm sorry to anybody who didn't get it. But do not fear, Halo 4 is just around the corner and they're bound to make some kind of new Armour Effect, so I hope you all get the chance to get it next time.

Same here dude. Yeah, from what I understand the blue flaming helmet is no longer available, so I'm sorry to anybody who didn't get it. But do not fear, Halo 4 is just around the corner and they're bound to make some kind of new Armour Effect, so I hope you all get the chance to get it next time.

It may become available in the future, like with Recon, but for now, it's impossible to get it. You had a to have an apple product of some type and go to bungie's website, but that has been shut down for many months. So currently it's impossible to get it, in fact it Might be impossible to get the Fire as well.